Tanks and aps are now op no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-04-2012

i find myself coming to a realization with them taking out the blood razor and the lack of sort of attack speed items that are used tanks and aps are op. using that blade of ruined kings i find is lacking in damage when it comes to tanks also the passive thats on it is not really good at all so what do we continue with the crit build now? it seems like that may be the only way to play any adc it seems they did good for the ad casters but nurfed ranged adcs hard and wondering am i the only one seeing this? if so can any one suggest maybe a better build against such tanky threats i mean the aps have there version that burns 3% with spell pen and is really dangerous excuse a guy for ranting but i want your feedback as well

WhoopsiGoldburg

12-04-2012

Bloodrazor was complete garbage. Also I haven't played any games of season 3 but, I'm calling the hurricane + twitch to be the top carry.

Soraka Goes Mid

12-04-2012

Jungling is actually much easier in the newer patch in my opinion. The new items are a must have and they build into tier 3 items much more useful than madred's. Plus, the new jungle items can work on any champ, not just melee champs.

mdiaz28

12-04-2012

Another person who didn't listen to the explanation why razor was a ****ty item

lulz reaper

Recruiter

12-04-2012

i like the way jungling is now my only complaint is that they made the jungle harder now but as you noticed they buffed xp gioven but i find it hard to lvl there already. so what im trying to say if you can understand cause i dont know if im wording it right here is that the time spent in the jungle getting xp is lessened at the start i find myself burning through 5 healthpots jus getting the 2 buffs and find myself retuning often and having less xp overall. ihad a game where even when i was fed 3 kills early i was way behind and i dindnt camp really or gank alot to get it but farmed. thatsmy only complaint on the jungle but what i was talking about is the lack of a tank killing item such as madrids bloodrazor and on some champs it was necessary for instance on a on hit teemo. i find that blade of the ruined king doesnt cut it