Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viktor Q casting bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

12-04-2012

Some of you may remember a bug which would cause a champion to sort of shuffle and half attack before resetting constantly when trying to autoattack, it was very frustrating particularly when chasing. What some may not know is that Viktor's Q also suffered from the same bug (or at least the same effect) where when trying to cast Q on usually a running enemy he'll start to cast, cancel the cast, walk half a step forward try to cast again, repeat, causing the weird shuffling of half casting. Now I hadn't played Viktor for a very long time because of the laser bug but now that it's fixed i'm playing him a bit again and this bug was never fixed, could you guys have a look at this and try to fix this? It's really annoying. I notice it most in the laning phase if that helps.