Meta-gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bmore04

12-04-2012

Why is it that whenever someone tries something different everyone complains about it?

I tried to play elise bot, because akali called mid, garen solo'd top, and kayle jungled, and ez played bot

If the two primary lanes my champ plays are respectfully asked for(mid and top), why should I be yelled at by my teammates(kayle and ez) for playing bot when garen and akali asked for their lanes.

Ez was so p*ssed he started acting like a d**che and cussing me out... among other things.

Am I wrong for respecting other teammates requests and trying something new(play bot)?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

no, ur just different.
you see, we humans have serious issues with change.

i personally would like to know how well you did tho, still trying to find a reason why I didn't waste rp buying elise

Bmore04

12-04-2012

I sucked laning phase because ez could last hit better than me. After a while he went to top lane...

The only two bad things that work against Elise are CC and a bad start. If you have a bad start elise you're pretty much done for.

Also, I highly recommend Elise. she's all I play since her release.

istiir

12-04-2012

All you have to do is say Zyra and they'll shut up. She's a great support but no one knew. People have to try out strange things or the game gets boring.

GlitchedOut

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore04 View Post
Why is it that whenever someone tries something different everyone complains about it?

I tried to play elise bot, because akali called mid, garen solo'd top, and kayle jungled, and ez played bot

If the two primary lanes my champ plays are respectfully asked for(mid and top), why should I be yelled at by my teammates(kayle and ez) for playing bot when garen and akali asked for their lanes.

Ez was so p*ssed he started acting like a d**che and cussing me out... among other things.

Am I wrong for respecting other teammates requests and trying something new(play bot)?

The reason EZ was upset was because he didnt have a classic support hero to back him up. Just like he wont have map awareness, the only thing he sees in his lane is you, so you are naturally at fault for him not having a true support hero.