Support runes/masteries/items in S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

12-04-2012

I love the item on her, but have a hard time finding a place to fit it in most games. Now on proving grounds, it's an amazing first item

istiir

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
I love the item on her, but have a hard time finding a place to fit it in most games. Now on proving grounds, it's an amazing first item
With all the extra gold coming in it seems like it will be easy to fit it in after a philo stone.

Kavrae

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifancytacos View Post
With all the extra gold coming in it seems like it will be easy to fit it in after a philo stone.
It very well could be. Currently after Philo I'm going Kage then Aegis (or other aura) but this may be another way to go if I'm getting enough income from Pickpocket + assists.

Qsario

12-04-2012

I'm not sure it's wise, but I tend to use potions well into midgame, especially against annoying DoT champs like Teemo. Especially if the early game is relatively passive so there are no teamfights to attend.

Incidentally, shields also work on damage over time. I've saved myself from ignite, Teemo, etc. and I try to remember to shield poisoned teammates (though I've had the CD be just a tiny bit too long more than once). One poor enemy was really surprised to learn that fact when he was 100% sure that ignite had me and was really confused in all chat.