I have some graphical errors...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snatch Merchant

12-04-2012

My issue after the patch,It looks like this.
any fixes? it's only when i open things like hte shop or the tab menu.

WommboCombo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I have the exact same problem and I have no idea how to fix it. For me it also occurs when I open up the death recount and in some of the options menu. Also its even worse on Dominion

Wreckings

12-04-2012

Try updating your graphics card's drivers, if you can tell me what kind of card you have I will direct you to a link to update. Try restarting the client (If you haven't done so before) or change up your graphics settings via in-game (Resolution, textures, what have you)

WommboCombo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckings View Post
Try updating your graphics card's drivers, if you can tell me what kind of card you have I will direct you to a link to update. Try restarting the client (If you haven't done so before) or change up your graphics settings via in-game (Resolution, textures, what have you)
Changing all the graphics settings doesn't seem to work, and neither does restarting the client or even using the repair button. I'm trying to update my graphics drivers now, but this issue doesn't happen with any other game

WommboCombo

12-04-2012

bump

bighamster

12-04-2012

same thing here, it basically only happen when the shop menu is opened or when you hit tab button. all in-game options won't make any difference. I am playing on a laptop with the latest driver that provided from the manufacture already (ATI graphic card)

ZeHighMage

12-04-2012

im having the same problem..

CyclePath

12-04-2012

+1 for the same issue. I am on a laptop with fully updated graphics drivers, and I am getting a bunch of dynamic color polygons while in any sort of in-game menu (store, chat, death recap, tab).

Conquesos

12-04-2012

This game is literally unplayable. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the League client twice, updated my graphics card and repaired.

I keep getting the same graphical error and I can't even get to the settings to change my video settings before the game crashes. A response or solution would be great.

It seems it's only happening to some but its making it unplayable for those people.

Tarotus

12-04-2012

i am having same problems too :/ i like the before the patch T_T where i CAN SEE WHAT I AM TRYING TO BUY