Bring back the other shop HUD

yes it was way better overall 11 100.00%
no i prefer/enjoy the changes 0 0%
undecided 0 0%
uncaring, shop Hud unimportant 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

The new shop hud

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

themiracleninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Well just to start i would like to say that i love that riot is always striving to improve the game, but just like most places what gets done isnt always seen as an improvement... one of these such things for is the new shop hud, i find it harder to navigate and locate the items you would like to buy and very much prefered the old shop hud. All the other changes made during the patch though were amazing, it would be perfect if you brought back the other Shop HUD

your dearest player/fan
themiracleninja

Tsurikaya

12-04-2012

Hi, honestly i would think that some people actually like the new shop, i personally don't, but Riot should just give us an option to switch between shops if we want, like in the options, or something to download. So i wouldn't really agree on getting Rid Of It. ~Tsurikaya.

War Wolf 6

12-04-2012

They can take out the items they please and what not, but if your going to add new items then don't change the shop. I have to go all over the place find the item and then find out its not the same as it used to be. So then I have to take my time and read it and see its not fit for my build so I look for another item (by this point my team is screaming at me to get in the lane). When I go back to my lane without any purchase at all because I'm undecided I usually end up doing terrible ._. Riot you brought new items into the Fields Of Justice for a reason. But please bring back our old shop. Makes things easier and faster, not only for me but I think for everyone else to

JustPredator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Have an option to switch back to old shop.. thanks!

Oh, also fix the fact that the new shop takes away the focus on champions.

I shop while holding down spacebar.. and I REALLY REALLY like the fact that, with the old shop it allows me to stay focused on my champion.

WizzOnU

12-04-2012

The New commands Hud is horrible, and everyone i talk to agrees. Its just Too big....I actually went into my resolution to see if it was reset after patch because the HUD gives you that feeling lol.

I haven't had time to comment on other changes, but the HUD immediately bounced out at me in a bad way. MY thoughts are that the designers of the game play on such a huge display, possibly projector screens? so the HUD would be Ideal for that use, BUT for the Average user its a slap in the face. I have a 22" screen and the HUD is just massive lol.

Please make it sleeker, smaller. Thankyou!!!