New jungle king?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commando Fatcat

12-04-2012

Anyone ideas on who will be the best jungle. Just by reading th patch jungling will be really hard.

Domainoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Its not to hard, I found ezreal a good jungler now. Something I wouldn't have expected. The new items balance things out nicely if done correctly.

Grockk

12-04-2012

its NOT warwick. Morello had fun teasing us with the notion WW would be decent but he's not.

GangBangTeddy

12-04-2012

Udyr and Skarner for me (no hate)

Lostdreamers

12-04-2012

udyr beast mode, shaco is strong and LEE SIN da main guy lol

OJ4Realz

12-04-2012

on the pbe it was nocturne olaf and skarner who were the best in the new jungle and mundo is said to be 1 of the best 2

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ4REALZ View Post
on the pbe it was nocturne olaf and skarner who were the best in the new jungle and mundo is said to be 1 of the best 2
This.

Some pros have even mentioned Skarner (one of my mains that I'd like to say I'm damn-near mastered with) is going to be, or should be, banned often.

Waffletimewarp

12-04-2012

I just hope Fiddlesticks is as good as hinted at, He was the main reason I started playing and second champion after Annie.

Him and Kha, they're the ones I'm concerned with.

Madness6

12-04-2012

Well I just jungled jax with my bro playing ADC and I ganked and he snowballed pretty hard and I wasn't doing bad.. that dodge for jungle is ok

first time Vayne

12-04-2012

You guys are discussing which current top-tier junglers will stay good. I want to see rare jungle champs like Talon and Fizz doing well between the lanes. I don't expect them to become top-tier by any means, but I'm interested to see people trying them out.