Eleisa's start?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricedream5

12-04-2012

How viable is this on champions that would build mana regen anyways?

Orphane

12-04-2012

Trap on everyone but bot laners who are running revive + heal or CV, in my opinion. It simply doesn't get enough use unless you rush it, and then you're just gimping yourself for top lane.

Cauldrath

12-04-2012

I'm not in a position to check right now, but what's the difference in buy and sell values? Maybe it would be worth it to buy while you are dead, revive, then sell it and buy something else.

SylianEUW

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
I'm not in a position to check right now, but what's the difference in buy and sell values? Maybe it would be worth it to buy while you are dead, revive, then sell it and buy something else.
330 gold. Is it worth it to get some temporary regen and 20% off of one Revive? I doubt it, but maybe in some situations.

VoidInsanity

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
330 gold. Is it worth it to get some temporary regen and 20% off of one Revive? I doubt it, but maybe in some situations.
If you can play a champion that can safely clear waves under the tower without it dropping at all it could be a viable start, which might be possible on a few champions if the minion changes in 1.73 go live.

urmamasllama

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
that would be silly to do when if you wait three levels it no longer takes an item slot

Cauldrath

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
that would be silly to do when if you wait three levels it no longer takes an item slot
Right, but you don't get any gold back from it, then. It's basically giving you the option to get 20% off your Revive cooldown for 330 gold each time.