IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FargoneMyth

12-04-2012

The piece of **** deserves to wallow in his misery for a year.

Feed Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

PLEASE READ THIS RIOT..... It's very long, but it needs to be said. It seems IWillDominate has been ruled by judge and jury, but has no lawyer.

Now I'm all for punishment, BUT you just ruined someones life.
People quit their jobs to do this for a living.
Banning his main account is more than enough punishment, people spend 100's of dollars on skins and champs.

If you're going to ban him from the pro scene why not give him a formal warning one of those 8 times that he was punished he obviously wasn't getting the message it's not a slap on the wrist. If you go as far as to destroy someones career give them a chance. This isn't just a game anymore, it's a lifestyle. No serious team will ever take him in. His pro gaming career is jeopardized because he's a stupid kid, but he's talented and now gets the message. I firmly believe that he will change his attitude if you give him another chance.

(I was once arrested for theft although I did it consistently, I was never sent the message that I couldn't get away with it forever, but I was given another chance by the court and given a lenient sentence(youth correction program) Point is, it scared the **** out of me and I have never done it again because the proper measures were taken)

This should be repealed immediately. Give him another chance. Sure nobody likes him cuz he's a dick BUT give him one more chance and I assure you he will never give anyone another reason to hate him again. Please don't destroy a guys life, because he can't behave himself. This disciplinary action is uncalled for. I am not saying you are trying to make an example out of him, but if that is the intention, then woah Riot, I question whether this persons career is the price you are willing to pay.)

Don't downvote this just because you don't like what it says carefully consider it fellow summoners.

IWillDominate if you are reading this try to discuss this with riot, show your remorse, I'm sure they know on some level that this is much more than just a year of punishment, prove yourself to them.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Oh, I can admit when I mess up. And others can feel free to tell me. However, if your primary form of entertainment is **** talking (as you said above), why not just go to any of a million places where focus is just that? Why stay somewhere that you have to complain because conduct like that isn't acceptable?
fun game thats why I play, idc if it's against the rules I play for fun so I will have fun

FargoneMyth

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSoulGene View Post
PLEASE READ THIS.....
I'm all for punishment, but you just ruined someones life.
Banning his main account is more than enough punishment,
people spend 100's of dollars on skins and champs.
If you're going to ban him from the pro scene why not give him a formal warning one of those 8 times that he was punished he obviously wasn't getting the message it's not a slap on the wrist. If you go as far as to destroy someones career give them a chance. This isn't just a game anymore, it's a lifestyle. This should be repealed immediately. Give him another chance. Sure nobody likes him cuz he's a dick BUT give him one more chance and I assure you he will never give anyone another reason to hate him again. Please don't destroy a guy life, because he can't behave himself. This disciplinary action is uncalled for. I am not saying you are trying to make an example out of him, but if that is the intention, then woah Riot.

Don't downvote this just because you don't like what it says carefully consider it fellow summoners.
Well maybe he should have thought twice before behaving like a complete and total ass hole. He deserves to lose his job.

DrUnne

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoneMyth View Post
Well maybe he should have thought twice before behaving like a complete and total ass hole. He deserves to lose his job.
If I acted like that with my job, yeah I'd lose it too.

Phantasism

12-04-2012

Quote:
PLEASE READ THIS.....
If you're going to ban him from the pro scene why not give him a formal warning one of those 8 times that he was punished he obviously wasn't getting the message it's not a slap on the wrist. If you go as far as to destroy someones career give them a chance. This isn't just a game anymore, it's a lifestyle. This should be repealed immediately. Give him another chance. Sure nobody likes him cuz he's a dick BUT give him one more chance and I assure you he will never give anyone another reason to hate him again. Please don't destroy a guy life, because he can't behave himself. This disciplinary action is uncalled for. I am not saying you are trying to make an example out of him, but if that is the intention, then woah Riot.

He should have followed the rules like everyone else then. How many chances do you want him to have? Eight wasn't enough? He's obviously never going to change.

Alahrik

12-04-2012

i dont agree with this.. ban his acc but all his smurfs ???? like really? and also banning him from championships ??? wow riot ... thats messed up..

NO wonder in ranked i dont even type cuz telling someone the truth might be seeing as banning material..

zzzzz

KillerNoName

12-04-2012

Quote:
PLEASE READ THIS.....

Well, you said it, it's not a game, it's a lifestyle... This game was his job. It's like he was spitting on the bosses face 8 times, and each time, he was just asked to be sent home for the day. Name any other career where you get more chances than that? Riot has been more than fair. Even though he wasn't doing it in major tournaments, he was in training, and training is still a part of the job, even if you don't get paid directly from it (although streaming may count, it's more of entertaining streamers than pleasing Riot). Riot didn't ruin this guy's life. He did it himself, and Riot has been more than fair. People lose their jobs all the time, in way more creative ways than this. People get laid off, and receive little sympathy in this world. Why sympathize IWD for being a troller/harasser/cyber bully?

Recently

12-04-2012

Quote:
PLEASE READ THIS.....

Dude he was punished 8 times already. He ruined his own life really. Riot is putting teams on their payroll for season 3, they have the absolute right to "fire" someone who does not act appropriately or by their standards (which is way more lax than any other professional standards)

Riot should and will stick to their guns here, because if they cave and repeal the ban, it sets a really bad prescient and will just re-enforce the idea that if the "pros" get enough of their fans (like yourself) to complain for them, that they can get away with anything.

Noobgrenade

12-04-2012

Quote:
PLEASE READ THIS.....

You're right. It's his job. This means that when he's playing, he's on the clock, and should act like a professional. If this wasn't obvious, then he wasn't taking his "career" seriously. I know that, if I sat around telling everyone at work that they sucked and should kill themselves, I would be fired. And not after 8 warnings, either.
Hell, they'd fire for that at Burger King.