IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gafugarion

12-04-2012

I approve Riot, no special treatment for high elo players tourney players. Karma always comes around and all of that. Then you dodge because someone picked Karma.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasedv View Post
Watch Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame induction speech.
Can you discern between what is toxic, what is trash talking and what is harassing?
Yes, i can

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
If you wanna **** talk and rage, go to /b/.
Also, a game with 10 ragers is, in fact, just a circle jerk.
why don't like you like sht talk, I would love to sht talk and laugh at your terrible plays all game long

when I make a mistake I realize I just fked up and I accept any amount of trash talk that comes my way because I just wasted 30 minutes of 4 other players time

hairyliberal

12-04-2012

I don't doubt he needed to be punished, but I think Riot went over the top by banning him for a full year. Might as well permaban him, he can't stay in the scene now or in the future without some form of stigma. He most definitely needed to be punished, by why not just ban his account for a month and make it public to show Riot is committed to the community and their rules? Or repossess his account with all of his RP, skins, runes and have him start over with a new account. I believe those two options, if made public, would have done the trick.

Riot may have threatened him with a perma-ban but they should of made it known the community so it would of drew attention to him and his actions. I just don't want a bunch of pros getting perma-banned for their behavior, whether it be toxic or not. Should they be punished? Absolutely, but I truly believe Riot escalated to quickly in regards to taking this issue public.

TF Sta1ker

12-04-2012

Learn from Korea, never play Soloq always Scrim kekekekek.

Beoden

12-04-2012

This is retarded. QQ HE USES BAD LANGUAGE AND RAGES. You put in place a mute option and the ability to turn fowl language off. then punish people b/c Suzy QQ Crymore unchecked the profanity box then got mad about someone cussing at them for mistakes. What logic. Grow some balls people and stfu. I think the tribunal is garbage and filled with a lot of wannabe trolls that think spamming Punish makes them internet pros.

Vendetta312

12-04-2012

I don't understand, is he banned for a year or is he permanently banned?

TBK

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.

If that is the case then we should be privileged to see at least a number of how many times a person has been reported over a designated time. When a case comes up that is pardonable, you're saying that even though this randomly selected match is okay, this could be a really toxic player that we're letting go.

If that's the case then we should be punishing everyone who comes to Tribunal just because they've made enough offenses to end up in Tribunal.

Aametherar

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.
Wouldn't this imply that people that only have 1 game in the tribunal have cleaned up their act on their own as the system could only find one recent game with a report?

WILL SMlTH

12-04-2012

When a case got reviewed by Riot, which mean this is serious. A pro should act like a pro. Who want a role model of a 12 yrs old.