IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Prinny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This thread and these results are a much-needed public precedent for the future of this game's eSports vitality. Its only unfortunate that it has taken this long for such desperately needed actions.

DpsAllDay

12-04-2012

Break tribunal rules 9X im perm banned for breaking 3x.. WOW FAVORITES?

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

the most fun part about online games and pvp games in general is casual **** talk and rage, if I wanted to join a circle jerk I would go pve on WoW

aliasedv

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
I played football for 19 years and I'm sorry, but doing anything remotely like what a lot of people do in a LoL would get me either A) Benched (which would be relatively close to a temp ban) or B) Kicked from the team (which would be the permanent ban).

There's a difference between competitive trash talking and straight out harassing and being toxic.
Watch Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame induction speech.
Can you discern between what is toxic, what is trash talking and what is harassing?

coffee addict

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
the most fun part about online games and pvp games in general is casual **** talk and rage, if I wanted to join a circle jerk I would go pve on WoW
dem carebears

NerfHurter pls

12-04-2012

Dominate4lyfe

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keuzen View Post
Then your coaches should all get fired. Yes, they are pushing you, possibly being rather aggressive, but your coach doesn't deserve a job if he gets in your face, telling you how bad you are, how much you should just rip your arms off and kill yourself with them. There are limits to how much one pushes another. The limits are obvious. There is a boundary that separates being a total dick and trying to nudge another into a better competitor. If you woke up every day to play football, got to the field for practice, and your coach telling you how bad you are, how useless you are, and how you should give up after you try your hardest, we both know it wouldn't make you feel so pumped.
yeah, lets just fire EVERYONE that talks in any kind of negative way to anyone
hey
guess what, *******S GET RESULTS THATS WHY COACHES ARE USUALLY *******S, MILITARY LEADERS, EXECUTIVES. thats the way the damn world works, if you screw up, you get yelled it. thats life, deal with it

Dynamito

12-04-2012

Will there be an appeal process for pro players with such bans like many other traditional sports?

Noobgrenade

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
If you wanna **** talk and rage, go to /b/.
Also, a game with 10 ragers is, in fact, just a circle jerk.

Angeluz Lacroise

12-04-2012

IWDominate the Dennis Rodman of the LoL scene