IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
I also enjoy how he uses words he really has no clue how to use.

Quite entertaining.

I wasn't insinuating that he's 15 as an insult, merely an observation of his poor attitude.

Look at this guy.
Your name tag suits you. I'd have to be a maschoist to attempt to have open dialogue with you, something I'm going to remedy right now.

Keep being passive aggressive.

Keep calling people, "d.ouchebags" over the internet.

Keep staying classy.

Unnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I played with iWdominate. I disliked him. I am glad.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
Your name tag suits you. I'd have to be a maschoist to attempt to have open dialogue with you, something I'm going to remedy right now.

Keep being passive aggressive.

Keep calling people, "d.ouchebags" over the internet.

Keep staying classy.
I will.

If it's an accurate observation...

You're a ******bag.

Goodbye!

Calys Teneb

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
well, considering these people ARENT RIOT EMPLOYEES, the harassment laws dont apply. so kinda pokes a freakin BUS SIZED hole in your theory doesnt it, maybe you need someone else to manage your 13000 client insurance brokerage.
Technically, Dignitas having qualified for the Season Three Tournament Series were going to be paid by Riot, so he could be considered to have been a Riot employee.

Unnie

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzy99 View Post
good job riot, you got 1/20 pro players that rage, now clean up the rest already, i wouldnt even say "pro", i seen many people on high elo streams rage harder then me and guess what, i get banned they dont, why you ask? because no one in high elo takes the time to report players unless it is serious, while down in 1200 elo people make it a mission to report every chance they get, common where is the trolls/unskilled/feeder bans? oh no? just harassment i guess even when its not directed at the person but just complaining about the unskilled player on your team to other members of your team or to opposing team, really riot rework your reporting feature and get rid of this child run tribunal
If you're banned at all, it means something you did is wrong there's no other excuse. Maybe because there's less reports in high elo is because there's a better attitude which got them there in the first place? Good attitude is part of being a good player you know.

Bruiser IRL

12-04-2012

+1 Riot, bravo.

Lets ban more people so you can run this game to the ground and we can all move on to another game.

Grimmaggro

12-04-2012

Shortly after the ban, an account was created; "IWillSitThisOneOut"

CainDarkstar

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drd View Post
@Lyte

Apparently, cheating at the World Finals is less toxic than bad mouthing.

Why didn't you guys suspend Woong for an entire year from competitive play?

Cheating will ALWAYS be more toxic than bad mouthing in sports. Cheating is the lowest of the low.

I honestly don't see how cheating is less toxic than bad mouthing.

You need help cheating has nothing to do with this but since angry fanboys gotta hate - Cheating sucks it happens when people find loop holes in the system and the enforces weren't prepared for that instance as things progress as things happen so next time they will be more sticklers about the rules or do things to prevent from such things happening again so the same goes for people who play and have to abide by the Terms and conds of the game and whatever else in normal games or even ranked and lastly tournaments/championships so they wont get in trouble.

BUT when you bad mouth people it can be border line harassment or more and you know what your doing so if you think you can treat people like crud because your "famous" or "Better" and not get in trouble like anyone else then your in for a rude awaking. I'd know! ive been on both sides and kinda regret being that way sometimes.

I mean for some odd reason this happened obviously not like it just because riot hate the guy or someone have a vendetta against him not just like 1 case did this too him it had to be pretty bad if he did it on all his accounts and got enough valid reports against him and must been quite an issue for this be handed down.

hes op

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont dodge gg View Post
+1 Riot, bravo.

Lets ban more people so you can run this game to the ground and we can all move on to another game.
it's inevitable. This game won't last more than a couple years

CainDarkstar

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont dodge gg View Post
+1 Riot, bravo.

Your a Moron.

Enough said.