IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freykin View Post
From what I've heard, your previous cases aren't considered for your next tribunal case. Not certain on that, but I remember reading something along those lines.
no, but what happens is then if you have one more report, you go to the tribunal, after your on it, your next report will land you back on it.

Darkwahn

12-04-2012

Hopefully they start doing this more frequently.

LgIsgk

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
THEN DON'T USE THE ****ING WORKPLACE AS A COMPARISON FIRST YOU MORONs....

DID YOU EVEN LOOK TO SEE WHAT I QUOTED IN MY RESPONSE? JFC SO MANY DUMB ASSES.
INB4 banned by Tribunal.

Kangaax

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
well, considering these people ARENT RIOT EMPLOYEES, the harassment laws dont apply. so kinda pokes a freakin BUS SIZED hole in your theory doesnt it, maybe you need someone else to manage your 13000 client insurance brokerage.
Except that they will be paid by riot for season 3. Your bus sized hole is smaller than you think.

McGooferson

Senior Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
You realize that has NOTHING to do with his ability to play basketball and the way off comparison of IWD and him?
Has everything to do with it... You say that "pro" players (regardless of sport) should be held accountable by the league for their actions in/outside of the game.

Kobe rapes women and continues his career np. IWD calls someone a noob and gets a 1 yr suspension?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
INB4 banned by Tribunal.
+1

Kanikkers

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoonSan CoonSan View Post
I really agree with the ban but I also disagree with making it a post on the forums. Handle stuff like this with the person being punished and don't bring the retardation of the GD into it. Just seems like you pick one person out of the thousands of toxic players to make an example out of and it comes off a little cheap and classless. I mean you had streamers boosting accounts for money and they got a slap on the wrists. So you can cheat and scam but you can't be rude? Is that what you are trying to tell me Riot?
I believe it was made so public on the forums because it IS an example. Pro players are not exempt from being punished for this behavior. Nobody is.

As for the scamming, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaax View Post
Except that they will be paid by riot for season 3. Your bus sized hole is smaller than you think.
they are being paid for what? tournament winnings or actual payroll, there is a HUGE difference.

DJANGO UNCHAINED

12-04-2012

@Lyte

Apparently, cheating at the World Finals is less toxic than bad mouthing.

Why didn't you guys suspend Woong for an entire year from competitive play?

Cheating will ALWAYS be more toxic than bad mouthing in sports. Cheating is the lowest of the low.

I honestly don't see how cheating is less toxic than bad mouthing.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
Damn, man, you definitely know how to work the system if you can avoid getting banned for calling someone a "d.ouchebag" when others are getting banned for, "GG nub".

Also, yeah I'm pretty sure you'd get a broken nose if you got into Kobes face and told him what to do.

In closing, if I'm 15, that's even better, I'm a 15 year old more intelligent than Mr Grandpa.
No. You're a 15 year old who is simply acting like every other know it all 15 year old with an inflated sense of self worth.

You don't even know what being assertive is, man.

And no, in the mature, adult world, you don't get punched in the nose for tossing out a simple suggestion.

P.s Yep, I'll call people ******bags. And *******s. But I'm not actively going out of my way to rage on people, insult people or make their game suck in general. There's a huge difference here.