IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kronikor

12-04-2012

Christian is a good friend of mine...a year is too long - good luck buddy. rooting for you.

Stiletto

12-04-2012

Dignitas regains its dignity.

Lazy Jake

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoneMyth View Post
He deserves to lose his job and become homeless for being the worthless piece of garbage he is.
And yet riot lets people like this guy trash talk on the fourms? lol ban this guy to then riot i mean its only fair you see it yourself

Atheology

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny15 View Post
Can this be confirmed please?
Assuming he gets another level 30 built up in time and Riot doesn't ban it either, it seems unlikely that they can force tournaments they don't directly control or support to exclude him.
But again, they could be REALLY petty and ban his accounts prior to non-Riot tournaments. It'd be kind of hilarious. But over-the-top.

Kreemi Pie

12-04-2012

Good to see that there's no favoritism ~

Thedyingninja

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw Cliftonix View Post
Hi. I have a career working as an IT Professional too. You think I would get fired if i started talking **** to all of our clients? According to what you just said, the answer is no.
first off hes not talking **** to clients, hes talking to either competitors or teammates. you wouldnt get fired for telling your coworker to pull his head out of his ass, or talking trash about a competitor.

Lazzy

12-04-2012

Woong - "Cheats" gets fined less than prize pool.

IwillDominate - "Smack talks" banned for one year and stripped from competitive play.

What the actual bleep Riot! Get your priority straight!

Sylvana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

/laugh should be considered harassment too... It's so annoying /l all game from the trolls

VeRisiMiLaR

12-04-2012

BM in game, gets banned from pro-play.
Cheat in world championships, lose 30% of prize money.
Seems legit.

Ronin1700

12-04-2012

Riot i love u, First sport ever to show some balls, this is justice and every individual is being treated equal. Riot for president 2016. Can you please host lessens on "how not to be a typical greedy dbag good ol boys club" other company's need your help. RIOT BEST COMPANY NA