IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alienwizard

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGjungler View Post
i dont support this.. get a young kid makeing a career out of lol.. now he cant do major torneys or stream.. income goes to nothing.. gj send him to the poor house cause some kids probably trolled in in high elo cause he is a pro.
he was getting paid to play a videogame, something most people would kill for. and he blew it, its his own fault. You have to work to keep something that good, he threw it away because he couldn't be bothered to be a decent person. If i was in that position i would be the nicest person in the world guaranteed.

AlphariusRising

12-04-2012

I feel sorry for Dignitas, but not for IWD.

RisottoNero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

RIP in peace Dominate

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Evidence that Riot doesn't show favoritism. +1

DonkeyPoop

12-04-2012

Was it really necessary to make an entire forum post, that the entire community is going to see, just to let us know he was banned. He's a top jungler on one of the best NA teams. Word would have gotten around, this is not just, although the ban was warranted.

ShadowKlown

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblepeasant View Post
Evidence that Riot doesn't show favoritism. +1
Dyrus says sup.

WorldpK

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Puck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
...and we fundamentally believe that pro players should not be exempt from scrutiny over their behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
IWillDominate has been in Tribunal nine times and punished eight times, including the most recent permanent ban.
...Heh.
That's not any different than normal players... I've been banned 7 times and I have yet to be permabanned.

notFREEfood

12-04-2012

Don't know how he was in-game but if he indeed was like this it was well deserved.

Exploding Barrel

12-04-2012

Wow, super smart to get out ahead of the news like this. Good job redbeard.

Saintshing

12-04-2012

riot, in your warning letter, did you actually tell him that he may be banned from playing for the championship? or you just told him he may be permabanned? also i think you should have communicate with team dignitas(instead of just to him) much earlier before you taking the final decision

he has been on dignitas for such a long time, losing him will have a big impact on the performance of the team