IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obsidion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I think this is okay, however I really think that if he wasn't warned that he would be banned from competitive play then they should give him one more chance. Riots point has been made and everything is clear. I really think this is a wake up call to wings, and others. I won't like I rage at someone once every 3 games or so. This seriously has terrified me into biting my tongue while that bad player ruins the game for the 4 people trying to win.

Endertome

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I smurf Rain Man View Post
Holy **** youre stupid

like go find a knife and end yourself right now
do not ever reproduce I would feel bad for the kids
Translation: My argument was completely torpedo'd by the contract all League of Legends players MUST agree to in order to play the game, so I'll insult you instead in a pathetic attempt to preserve my E-Cred.

Eminomnom

12-04-2012

Riot is no different than any company. As of season 3 many pro players will be salaried by Riot, and they will be expected to act in a manner consistent with company values. Imagine if he was a spokesman for Kirby sweepers and did the same thing to its customers. Yea...

noiradle2

12-04-2012

"LOOK EVERYBODY WE PERMABANNED A PRO PLAYER WE LOVE THEM TOO"

k thanks and bye

Hadron Kalideo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

riot goin' deep trying to make an "example"

well more like a martyr

heavy handed and really kinda sad

#saveesports
#freedominate

Fiolina

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Translation: My argument was completely torpedo'd by the contract all League of Legends players MUST agree to in order to play the game, so I'll insult you instead in a pathetic attempt to preserve my E-Cred.
I like you.

Sawcats

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.

Yeah if you run a company and the company is breaking the law by paying people below minimum wage or threatens the owners of other companies the government doesn't shut you down because its your only source of income so it would be morally wrong.

Derp.

Enigma Ezio

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
I'm confused, is his e-sports career over or his account just being perma'd?
Well he could try to return to competitive play in a year. But by then Dignitas will probably have found another jungler, and might not invite him back to play with them. And I'd be doubtful about any other pro team considering bringing him on after this.

I can't see him returning to any championship series in the coming years. But he is still a pro, so if any team or sponser can look past what happened here, I could be wrong.

King Kuri

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiolina View Post
Why not?
The logic of a high school dropout, flawless.

Solari Brigadier

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
nah, a real world situation would be if some one is on a street corner yelling about how everyone should join their christian church and you just ignore it and walk away.

Nice Job posting a failed attempt to refute me.
A good real world analogy would be a guy standing on a street corner, seeing you dressed like a hipster and yelling out "Hey n****r f*g, go f**king kill yourself!"

He is then arrested for harassment.