IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
I don't mean to derail the thread, as I know it's about pro player bans and not the tribunal in general - but you just contradicted yourself in the same paragraph.

First you say players should punish if they see even one case of toxicity because of the player needing dozens or hundreds of reports to get there. These are cases we, the people judging the case, can't see and therefore should not be relevant to the case..

Then you go on to say that the system is designed to be, "Extremely conservative".
How is judging cases on evidence we can't see in any way being, "Extremely conservative?"
That's not a contradiction, Lyte just did a poor job explaining it relatively.

Skylayer

12-04-2012

Owned!!

I smurf Rain Man

12-04-2012

Lyte you are honestly a disgusting manipulative man

I bet you are compensating for a tiny *****
--------

Darkwahn

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.

People shouldn't me making their living with video games anyways. :P

Also, you consider this riot picking on someone? Are you serious? If so, you should probably lie in front of a moving train, just to spare people you know the pains of dealing with you.

Plisk

12-04-2012

Stupid football references don't justify the guy's actions. Football is a sport. So is Chess, but of a different kind. It'd be more like Bobby Fischer calling his Russian opponents "godless f***ot pinkos." You can bet he'd get a suspension over that **** if he did.

Stark Midnight

12-04-2012

Maybe next time he will figure out not to make a total ass of himself. One year is lenient, I would have permabanned his ass from the championship series also.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwahn View Post
People shouldn't me making their living with video games anyways. :P
Why not?

GetOnMyLvl

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackman View Post
Isn't "picking on people smaller than you" exactly why Dominate got banned?
Didn't know IWDominate had the power to perm-ban other players. Guess a little trash talk is picking on their helpless souls.

Zeikxx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
You're the one who said "Ignore things you don't like in the real world and deal with it." I gave you a real world situation. Nice job posting a failed strawman argument.
nah, a real world situation would be if some one is on a street corner yelling about how everyone should join their christian church and you just ignore it and walk away.

Nice Job posting a failed attempt to refute me.

GiantEvilKitten

12-04-2012

Nice to see him step up and accept responsibility I guess.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...egends/c7b8mmq