IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexen IV

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerflash View Post
Seems like a dumb ban to me. Bad sportsmanship in any other sport would never get a player banned from it for a year like that. Especially a pro player. I'm not even someone who likes dig that much or IWillDominate but i still think it was a bs ban. It's way more frustrating to lose because your team is bad and ur doing good, when ur a pro player and ur used to playing with good people its probably even worse. Riot just crippled one of its top NA teams just because of some chat in solo que and possibly someones career. I thought we have mute for a reason.
google endomican suh fine/suspension and see how many times he's been punished for his behavior on the field. they were tired of his **** and you can only warn and temperarily suspend an account after so many times. no sport would put up with this kind of behavior nor should a team turn a blind eye to this. shame on him for not changing his attitude and shame on dignitas not benching him for his behavior toward other players

Wayfear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
This is something you have to deal with in nearly any game that has pvp. If you don't want to deal with it go play something like hellokittyonline
Because of the Tribunal, I can play this instead! Yay!

cheesy raccoon

12-04-2012

what about his s3 riot salary? will he still receive his money?

Shuzo Matsuoka

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrinMyDurr View Post
Rito James obviously trying to make an "example" for other pro players. Going from 0-broken career with nary a warning is just disgusting.

#freedominate
he got banned 8 times... before

RaptorJesusss

12-04-2012

Watch Riot unban him like they did to SaintVicious...

Blakers1

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
League of Legends Competition Ruling

Penalties:
IWillDominate is ineligible to play in the League of Legends Championship Series for a period of one year. This suspension shall commence immediately.

In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.

mackman

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngels View Post
Riot had two choices here:

1. Make a statement about IWD's ban, with full disclosure about the circumstances and punishment. Be perceived as flaunting or childish.

2. Make no statement about IWD's ban. Be attacked for secrecy and bias.
This. And I'd bet that a lot of the same people attacking Riot right now would be the ones saying Riot needs to be less secretive. With the amount of angry, delusional people (I would say children, but an unfortunate number of them are likely "adults") on the forums, Riot is going to piss some of them off no matter what they do.

Vexen IV

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrinMyDurr View Post
Rito James obviously trying to make an "example" for other pro players. Going from 0-broken career with nary a warning is just disgusting.

#freedominate
he got what he deserved.
#banallprofessionalplayersthataretoxicinsoloqueue

Zeikxx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfear View Post
Because of the Tribunal, I can play this instead! Yay!
hahhaha, but honestly. Going through out life you're going to have to hear, see, smell, feel, and taste things you don't like. If you don't like those things avoid them (click ignore). Deal with it.

DrUnne

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
No, he destroyed his own life by not changing his attitude towards others in a VIDEO GAME.
Agreed, he did this to himself. Riot nor anyone else can be held responsible for his own actions. Like I said in a earlier post, traditional pro sports players can be suspended/fined/banned for on and off the field conduct, why should LoL Pro Players not be held accountable for at least the same things we as normal players are?