IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logios

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat View Post
So, here's the point. What do other perma banned players for being "such a great guy now" if they've changed as well? It's not a matter of not getting the account back and being able to play on other accounts - it's a matter of special treatment.
Other perma banned players can also level another account and if they get good enough can also compete in LCS. IWD actually was punished WORSE than other players because he is "high level", when most people get an account banned they aren't also banned from Riot tourneys. So if anything he was treated worse than other players because he was pro.

Just like every single other person that has been perma banned, he had to create a new account and buy all the characters again.

big I coteaz

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logios View Post
Other perma banned players can also level another account and if they get good enough can also compete in LCS. IWD actually was punished WORSE than other players because he is "high level", when most people get an account banned they aren't also banned from Riot tourneys. So if anything he was treated worse than other players because he was pro.

Just like every single other person that has been perma banned, he had to create a new account and buy all the characters again.
yes but take into accound he was "ONE OF THE WORST" toxic players riot had to deal with. Plus like people said he is getting special treatment for being well known. It's a slap in the face to other people when they bend the rules for well known people

Caítlyn

03-08-2013

Curse is no longer my favorite team. sigh

Benevolence

03-08-2013

lol at how this thread blows up b/c IWD is moving into the curse house.

TheBadness

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlyn View Post
Curse is no longer my favorite team. sigh

it's k. They don't need fans like you anyway.

Piggies Go Moo

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by big I coteaz View Post
yes but take into accound he was "ONE OF THE WORST" toxic players riot had to deal with. Plus like people said he is getting special treatment for being well known. It's a slap in the face to other people when they bend the rules for well known people
One of the worst OF THE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS, not one of the worst of all players in league of legends. His punishment is probably the harshest punishment ever given by Riot. I'm happy they are letting him come back.

big I coteaz

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindGlitch View Post
One of the worst OF THE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS, not one of the worst of all players in league of legends. His punishment is probably the harshest punishment ever given by Riot. I'm happy they are letting him come back.
among the worst 0.7% of all North American players

learn to read that line when they handed him his punishment. Don't get me wrong happy he has changed a new leaf and he not a toxic player. But if riot handed out a punishment don't back down because he turned a new life. That is like letting a prisoner out early because he "found god".

Logios

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by big I coteaz View Post
among the worst 0.7% of all North American players

learn to read that line when they handed him his punishment. Don't get me wrong happy he has changed a new leaf and he not a toxic player. But if riot handed out a punishment don't back down because he turned a new life. That is like letting a prisoner out early because he "found god".
They let prisoners out early all the time for good behavior.

Godly6R

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadness View Post
it's k. They don't need fans like you anyway.
Caitlyn would have necroed them too much indeed!

PeteyPiranha

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindGlitch View Post
didnt he get like 8 time bans before though? Everyone else gets what? 4? 5? I just don't get why he would be such a dick when he was getting paid to play a video game.