IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harry Balsak

12-05-2012

Thank you Dr. Lyte for cleaning up the community.

iLuisYX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

In your face!!!!
Hahah

Reaperface

12-05-2012

I remember playing with IWillDominate in solo queue and he was such a dick to our whole team :c

CptnFalcon4Prez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I agree with the fact that something needed to be done about him but I think a 3 month ban or something like that would have sufficed. I assume he has put quite a bit of money into that account so that's a huge smack in the face....he'll never get that back. That money was wasted and riot only profits from this. In my opinion the perma ban isn't justified.

thatescalatedquickly.jpg

Edit: I know for a fact that some other summoners are just as toxic if not more so and have gotten a lesser penalty.

SplendidSorrow

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnFalcon4Prez View Post
I agree with the fact that something needed to be done about him but I think a 3 month ban or something like that would have sufficed. I assume he has put quite a bit of money into that account so that's a huge smack in the face....he'll never get that back. That money was wasted and riot only profits from this. In my opinion the perma ban isn't justified.

thatescalatedquickly.jpg
After 9 trips to the tribunal 8 times being selected for punished, being in the top .7% of the people in north america in the number of reports filed against him, previous bans not doing anything to change his attitude...you don't think he deserved a permaban?

Are you serious?

CptnFalcon4Prez

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplendidSorrow View Post
After 9 trips to the tribunal 8 times being selected for punished, being in the top .7% of the people in north america in the number of reports filed against him, previous bans not doing anything to change his attitude...you don't think he deserved a permaban?

Are you serious?
Depends on what the original punishments were. If he hasn't been banned previously then the perma ban is a big leap. If he has been banned previously then I'm in the wrong b/c someone should learn to correct their behaviour from 1 ban.

Duke Br0heimer

12-05-2012

Best thing about this ban is that the guy had everything a lot of people wanna have but will never achieve. He made a lot of money playing a video game for a living. He had fans and could travel the world.
A lot of people would murder for such a life, and he threw it away.

Good riddance.

jrfnlm508

12-05-2012

This is the reason that league will never have more prestige than DOTA... welcome to the real world... tbh im sorry you were picked on as a kid and get butt sore when someone makes you feel dumb... but im sure this pro play that ive never heard of was justified in raging at his team mates?

Classic case of making an example out of someone... almost disgusting DO NOT REWARD GOOD SKILL IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PUNISH BAD! YOU SHOULD NOT BE BANNING THE FLAMERS IF YOUR NOT GOING TO BAN THE PLAYERS THAT THE FLAMERS ARE GETTING BAD AT...

CAUSE AND AFFECT, SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT... Try logic here and there... and your stats are skewed, you include players that arent even level 30 in showing your percentages... well DERP obviously people who dont know the game will play better if you encourage them. other player that know the game cant play anyworse, trust me if i thought me being encouraging (after doing it for the first 10 minutes/times) if it would benefit the team by me saying the same things politely etc buying wards etc mia's etc would make a difference then i would but it doesn't...

You Can't Beat a Dead Horse....

They make me feel like **** because we're losing, i should be able to make them feel like **** for making us lose. Case Closed.

Aureate Word

12-05-2012

Victory!

SplendidSorrow

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrfnlm508 View Post
This is the reason that league will never have more prestige than DOTA... welcome to the real world... tbh im sorry you were picked on as a kid and get butt sore when someone makes you feel dumb... but im sure this pro play that ive never heard of was justified in raging at his team mates?
Because people in other sports don't get penalized, thrown out of games, fined, etc for getting mad at someone on their team or the other team and performing an unsportsmanlike action right? Oh wait...that does happen in other professional sports...