IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

Senior Member

12-05-2012

hmm all these comments and finger pointing.....I wonder if anyone here even knows what the guy actually said to get this. Think for youselves (just saying).They won't even post it (just saying~ some proof is always nice -_-) and also helpful so other ToxicMundo JRs will know what NOT to do and where to draw the line (just saying) ...take me for instance I've been banned once and I'm still not even 50% sure what I did or IF I actually DID anything since I'm not even toxic..Hell I'm probably more like janna's R than toxic. What the hell right ? Justice my . Until I see proof this is opaque to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laszlø

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
hmm all these comments...I wonder if anyone here even knows what the guy actually said to get this. They won't even post it (just saying~ some proof is always nice -_-) and also helpful so other ToxicMundo JRs will know what NOT to do and where to draw the line (just saying) ...take me for instance I've been banned once and I'm still not 50% sure what I did or if I actually did anything since I'm not even near toxic
they can't release his real name and what he said to get the ban lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasZl View Post
they can't release his real name and what he said to get the ban lol
Well then its like I said ...this is opaque to me. Proof or GTO is my motto.

PS :
Of course I wouldn't expect them to post anyone's real name but they could show us some tribunal cases that got him banned @ least


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
Well then its like I said ...this is opaque to me. Proof or GTO is my motto.

PS :
Of course I wouldn't expect them to post anyone's real name but they could show us some tribunal cases that got him banned @ least
Im not sure if they can go as far as that. Usually the person who got banned shows their reform card. I doubt IWDominate will.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen Mushroom

Member

12-05-2012

Tribunal is a lie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukaro View Post
Im not sure if they can go as far as that. Usually the person who got banned shows their reform card. I doubt IWDominate will.
He CAN'T unless he does a smurf (and they banned those too). So unless he uses his buddy's account or makes a brand new one (which I assume would take quite a while) He CANT show up here in such a short time I'm guessing. It also wouldn't make sense for him to come here just to get bashed by a bunch of forum sharks.I wish they would show us what he did and stop making propaganda of the guy. Any and all allegations made against him are baseless without proof anyway so this just looks unprofessional from my standpoint :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
He CAN'T unless he does a smurf (and they banned those too). So unless he uses his buddy's account or makes a brand new one (which I assume would take quite a while) He CANT show up here in such a short time I'm guessing. It also wouldn't make sense for him to come here just to get bashed by a bunch of forum sharks.I wish they would show us what he did and stop making propaganda of the guy. Any and all allegations made against him are baseless without proof anyway so this just looks unprofessional from my standpoint :C
Seriously? Your argument is that a professional League of Legends player is being prevented from spreading his side of the story because it would be too much work for him to ask someone else to post on his behalf, or make a new account (why would that take quite a while?) or use another public means to make a statement (like his own team website, or surrenderat20.net, or twitter, or ...).

IWD is under no obligation to share his case with us. But, if he wants to, I'm sure he can. If he doesn't, that's his decision, and Riot is right not to make it for him.

EDIT: In fact, IWD did use another means to send a public message (reproduced on surrenderat20), which did not include a reform card link.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yanicmb

Senior Member

12-05-2012

So many immature people are on this board, obviously for riot to give him a ban like this he had to have been behaving really poorly, they don't need to post his cases, you guys are just more curious about seeing what he has said to satisfy yourself. I like this step that riot took. Also if there are more professorial players who deserve this then punish them as well, ive watched streams where pro players behave so badly and they don't care or realize that it influences the other people that watch. We pick up they slangs and such why wouldn't people pick up they bad behavior as-well.

Good job Riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x GUNPLAY

Senior Member

12-05-2012

**** iwilldominate... rasict ******


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
Okay, then we have to apply this rule to everyone else too. Let's not give him a different treatment just because he is pro. Let's ban the smurf's of everyone that has been banned in the past 2 years, including temporary bans.

Also, it doesn't change the fact that people here just come to laugh and get pleasure off this guy's ban. It's super sad.
Riot never supported smurfs, and how do you know it doesn't happen? And what would I have to feel but pleasure from a little less toxicity in this game? Sadness?