IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retsudrats

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candidumbra View Post
I'm still very new to LoL, but I'm happy to see this thread here. It's nice to know that positive player attitudes are enforced all across the board and there are no favorites.
There are favorites, had it been you, me or the 30+ million other players who are in the pro-scene, it would have been for life. Your account would have been set to be unbanned in like the year 2231. So while he is sitting out for 1 season, you would be sitting out 229 seasons. Seems like they have no favorites, right?

xlAbiqSpidAlx

12-04-2012

Riot DOES play favorites because his account is not even permanently banned, it's only banned for a year as where anyone else that gets there account banned wont live long enough to get it back.

Solusx

12-04-2012

Sounds like this guy was an idiot and deserved it. Tough luck. If it was that toxic, dig should have taken a page out of EG's book and banned him for a month or two. Can't imagine the sponsors enjoyed him representing them.

xlAbiqSpidAlx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsudrats View Post
There are favorites, had it been you, me or the 30+ million other players who are in the pro-scene, it would have been for life. Your account would have been set to be unbanned in like the year 2231. So while he is sitting out for 1 season, you would be sitting out 229 seasons. Seems like they have no favorites, right?
That's exactly what I just said. So tired of Riot being unfair. He should get the same punishment as everyone else and should have to start completely over.

FatalFuryX

12-04-2012

hehe..IWillSpectate

RocknRwwr

12-04-2012

Okay so since tribunal is such a failure this is what shouldve been written down :
Player : Iwilldominate
Facts: been a pro player for 2 years , and he happened to play solo Queue where he had no chance to practince thanks to all the trolls and feeders .
Outcome : Leave the trolls and feeders alone so we can ban more pro players .like Iwilldominate .
I dont think he intentionally flamed , he surely have been trolled bye people who dont even deserve to live , and the he responded back to them. Shame on you tribunal

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Still playing favorites I see with your pros. I guess this'll give him time to go spend all that money he has made. Im just glad it wasnt a non-esports player, seeing that they would have been PERMANENTLY banned for life rather then IMPERMANENTLY for a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlAbiqSpidAlx View Post
Riot DOES play favorites because his account is not even permanently banned, it's only banned for a year as where anyone else that gets there account banned wont live long enough to get it back.
His account is permanently banned, just like for anyone else who breaks the summoner's code as often as he did. However people who have permabanned accounts can still make new accounts to play.

That extra ruling is stating even if he does make a new account and get it to 30, he can't play in the eSports events for 1 year. That's something different entirely.

Candidumbra

12-04-2012

Quote:
Well from what I'm reading, he IS permanently banned; his account that is. He as a person is banned for a year in competition. So his account itself is gone for good and he must wait a year to compete in the "League of Legends Championship Series", but on a new account.

At least, that's what I understand it to be.

AncientHydra

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenriSulfarian View Post
Thats cool to see that not even the pros are being let to do this. But isn't contradicting to say harassing less-skilled players when you have a button to report noobs?
If you pay attention as you scroll over "unskilled player" it will say "not a bannable offense" but rather if consistantly reported will push their normal queue elo for matchmaking down.

Amaranthin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I don't know why he got 8 chances in the first place