Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEST AFGHANISTAN

12-04-2012

Quote:
TryThenCry:
Trust me it's 4.

its not
lyte himself has stated there is no number. its depending on the time frame of the reports

Guidz

12-04-2012

Bad words hurt

TryThenCry

12-04-2012

Well I'm still certain that Dominate was given a much looser sentence until they had to make a point and ban him then any other player that's been banned. All banned players should group together and demand that their accounts be given as much "chances" as any pro player was given.

TryThenCry

12-05-2012

So nobody wants a fair justice system?

SgtSarros

12-05-2012

Quote:
TryThenCry:
Why does Dominate get 8 chances at reforming him self until he gets a permanent whilst the rest of permanently banned players only get 4 chances? I feel like everyone that hasn't been banned or found as guilty 8 times in the tribunal system should be unbanned under that logic if Riot wants to be fair.

I've heard it mentioned that it takes a minimum of four guilty verdicts by the Tribunal before Riot will review a case file for consideration of a permanent ban. I have also seen Lyte say that generally it's 6+ before people get one, though there are other considerations that are taken into account such as:

Has since his last punish has he made an effort to improve? ( being reported in only 15% of games instead of 25%? )

Has the level of toxidity in those reported games improved ( instead of racist remarks has he just been saying they're slow/stupid )

Length since last suspension ( if it's been a good 4 - 6 months since they were last punished, there could be a sign of improvement there )

And many more that the Player Support group has not told us. Just because you reach the mark where you COULD get perma banned, doesn't mean you WILL.

Jaynon

12-05-2012

Thats cool to see that not even the pros are being let to do this. But isn't contradicting to say harassing less-skilled players when you have a button to report noobs?

ShadowBehindYou

12-05-2012

Improve your ****ing matchmaking, not ban people.

X3 l Mega

12-05-2012

Next employment for IwillnotDominate will be, iWillDominated7Eleven!

Candidumbra

12-05-2012

I'm still very new to LoL, but I'm happy to see this thread here. It's nice to know that positive player attitudes are enforced all across the board and there are no favorites.

Retsudrats

12-05-2012

Still playing favorites I see with your pros. I guess this'll give him time to go spend all that money he has made. Im just glad it wasnt a non-esports player, seeing that they would have been PERMANENTLY banned for life rather then IMPERMANENTLY for a year.