IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobgrenade

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
ouch
him and scarra are like complete opposites

i understand why you're banning his main account, and this will hurt his career, but why are you allowed to ban his smurfs or any smurfs he might create?

i see a lot of banned players create smurfs and are toxic at low levels
why cant you give this punishment to them?
Riot occasionally bans a player's alts. Somewhere there's even a red threatening to do so to a forum troll I think.
Pretty much they are allowed to ban any account for any reason. We all agreed to that when we started. In practice, though, they mostly only seem to do so when making a point or going after someone especially bad. Not sure why, as you're super on the money with the low level smurfing trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeytha View Post
- Cheat at the biggest eSports tournament EVER, in a one MILLION dollar tournament = fined?
- Dyrus leaks Dignitas strategy (about as immoral as you can get) = no punishment.

Blah.
I kinda think the tournament was when Riot realized they had to get serious on pro player conduct. Def took a while for them to get that wake-up call tho.

cheesy raccoon

12-04-2012

why are people mad about riot mentioning his real name? his name is like 1sec away from google.
its the right thing that riot banned him cause he surely deserved it.

lol was his "job". imagine you are working somewhere and yelling/flaming/raging in your job all day? you will get fired as well so riot didnt do anything special.

Sadixx

12-04-2012

Was upset to read about this. Just being introduced to LoL around 6 months ago Dig grew to be one of my favorite teams because of Scarra and the amount of information he provides to the community. With that said if this player was that toxic to the community, then he deserved it. Being a professional applies to all walks of life, gaming now included. There is no excuse for these terrible actions.

T3 Aftermath

12-04-2012

Good. He deserves to be punished like all the other toxic players.

FargoneMyth

12-04-2012

I hope he becomes financially unstable. He deserves monetary misery for being the piece of garbage that he is.

RQ NinjaFuYa AL

12-04-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhSPCmtvvJ4 Im pretty sure now hes breaking his computer

LordFeint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

You'd have thought playing with Scarra for a year would have taught him some restraint...

PorpoiseAlert

12-04-2012

I met him at PAX, he seemed like a pretty good guy. Also, easily in the top three best junglers in the game right now, and probably the best in NA. Ah well.

coffee addict

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFeint View Post
You'd have thought playing with Scarra for a year would have taught him some restraint...
scarra isn't the nice guy he wants people to believe he is

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
scarra isn't the nice guy he wants people to believe he is
Totally. Didn't you see what he did to Simba's dad?