Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The report system is horrible i want a refund

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bomba115

12-04-2012

Some trollers intentionally report everybody in my game just for the sake of getting me banned. they said feeding but i was doing better than the people who reported me. This game ****ing sucks, and i will do the best of my ability to de-advertise it as much as possible.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

Have you been banned?

bomba115

12-04-2012

Yea man they r just trolling they lie about the reports and i get banned cause of it i want a refund

bomba115

12-04-2012

Just dont spend any money on this game because this dramatic ban bull**** with the tribunal sucks I DID BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE WHO REPORTED ME

bomba115

12-04-2012

I have to make a whole new account now.

Domainoft

12-04-2012

Its not based upon skill, or luck. Its based upon attitude. I would rather have 4 unskilled very kind players on my team than 4 2k+ players who raged at little mistakes.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

bomba115, if you've been banned, you should check your email. In your email, you'll have a link to a reform card. If you post that link in this thread, we can help you understand what about your behavior led you to a ban.

formul4

12-04-2012

Quote:
Domainoft:
Its not based upon skill, or luck. Its based upon attitude. I would rather have 4 unskilled very kind players on my team than 4 2k+ players who raged at little mistakes.

you sir are foolish

id take the good ragers over the horrible report obsessed dyers unskilled any day of the week