The report system is horrible i want a refund

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bomba115

12-04-2012

Some trollers intentionally report everybody in my game just for the sake of getting me banned. they said feeding but i was doing better than the people who reported me. This game ****ing sucks, and i will do the best of my ability to de-advertise it as much as possible.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

Have you been banned?

bomba115

12-04-2012

Yea man they r just trolling they lie about the reports and i get banned cause of it i want a refund

bomba115

12-04-2012

Just dont spend any money on this game because this dramatic ban bull**** with the tribunal sucks I DID BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE WHO REPORTED ME

bomba115

12-04-2012

I have to make a whole new account now.

Domainoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Its not based upon skill, or luck. Its based upon attitude. I would rather have 4 unskilled very kind players on my team than 4 2k+ players who raged at little mistakes.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

bomba115, if you've been banned, you should check your email. In your email, you'll have a link to a reform card. If you post that link in this thread, we can help you understand what about your behavior led you to a ban.

formul4

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domainoft View Post
Its not based upon skill, or luck. Its based upon attitude. I would rather have 4 unskilled very kind players on my team than 4 2k+ players who raged at little mistakes.
you sir are foolish

id take the good ragers over the horrible report obsessed dyers unskilled any day of the week