Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game is more zoomed in than before@2560x1440 and strange fps drops during late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlaetLegends

12-04-2012

Played my first game of pre 3rd season today...

I immediately noticed that I see less of the playing field @2560x1440, is this intended? Everything looks way more zoomed in than before, could easily see this because my champion looked so much bigger than before.

Also strange FPS drops after playing for a while, even when just killing the golems with no action going on whatsoever around me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zallai

12-16-2012

Same problem. Here is my thread. Maybe if we all post in each other's threads we'll get some kind of a reply. It honestly seems like this problem is being ignored right now because there is no good answer.