Tentative Changes for 1.73

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacie View Post
What is the point of the energy buff?
Energy users fall behind others of their same respective rolls because they are limited by an energy pool. Champs who can easily and actively replenish energy do decent (Lee, Akali) but other champs with high energy costs or few ways to restore energy fall behind (Zed, Shen).

FioraIsMaiWaifu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Energy users fall behind others of their same respective rolls because they are limited by an energy pool. Champs who can easily and actively replenish energy do decent (Lee, Akali) but other champs with high energy costs or few ways to restore energy fall behind (Zed, Shen).
This sounds like an issue with Zed and Shen rather than the other champions.

George W Nome

Game Designer

12-04-2012
3 of 8 Riot Posts

Updated the minion MR thing.

Argodis

12-04-2012

Changes sound good but what about how Teemo interacts with BFT? Can you at least not let the dot apply to shrooms, traps, etc?

Arixa

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
I'd like to also point out that energy users should be limited by their pool. That is why they have the resource at all. Shen makes no sense if he can spam vorpal blade and feint all the time. The whole concept of his current kit is that he has to choose between those two things.

Zed might be a legitimate concern but imo that means buff zed. He's not doing so hot on SR either.

If you want to buff energy characters(which honestly doesn't sound like a good idea to me at all). Buff them in a way that doesn't destroy their whole playstyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Changes sound good but what about how Teemo interacts with BFT? Can you at least not let the dot apply to shrooms, traps, etc?
Or make the BFT effect not extend past the duration of the DoT at least. No reason he should get 7 seconds of BFT for one spell.

Syztem

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
33% rage generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill).
As a Renekton player I beg you... PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE!!!!!

Zeiro

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Updated the minion MR thing.
FINALLY.

I was actually about to create a topic to ask about what happened to "minions have too much MR" discussed a few months back.

panzerswine

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I filled up manamune today by spamming skarner's q. Got it right towards the end of the game. Not sure how I'd get it with anyone else. By spam I mean I was repeatedly punching it all game long even if no one was around

Skulleer

12-04-2012

I for one think the pen buffs should stay the same. since there's such a problem with nearly unkillable tanks camping on turrets. The changes to how pen is handled are meant to combat the recent reign of bruisers. Since the % doesn't interact additively with other %pen, it's not a big problem. In 1.71 you ended up with 52% with a LW, the aura and masteries. That's already dropping due the LW and mastery nerfs, so for people to be able to pen more they're going to need to really pursue it, which is why Xypherous has been pushing for it - you have to decide between AD or pen.

In Season 2, resistances were simply too strong and a big draw of Dominion for me is that everyone is more killable.

Madkhatz

12-04-2012

Minions are still following me across the map, threw bushs, even when theres no wards present.