Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tentative Changes for 1.73

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bannik1

12-06-2012

The changes I would like to see are below.
1) Reduction in the amount of stacks lost on Cho'gath's ult when he dies.
2) An increase in how quickly Heimerdinger is granted turrets.
3) Balance champion abilities that scale off minion kills (Examples: Veigar's Q, Nasus' Q, Sion's E)
4) Ziliean is the only character that does not have a passive for Dominion. I know the XP bonus would be too OP, perhaps something more balanced such as (reduces time zilean and his allies spend dead by 10%) That still meshes well with his master of time theme and gives him a global passive on par with other champions.

naotasan

12-06-2012

Can we work on capture points soon?

David12596

12-07-2012

I tried Zed on the PBE on Dom in a 1v1, and over all I like the energy regen increase. I notice it.

Catnium

12-07-2012

i'm loving these changes especially the energy regen and removal of global penetration

i still dont like how Garen's passive is affected by the heal nerf do

VoidInsanity

12-08-2012

A better fix for Shyvana's Rage generation would be not to tie it to relics, but to tie it to CDR. 1% increased rage generation per 1% CDR. Similar fix could also be applied to rumble, make his skills generate a % less heat based on CDR so he can cast spells for longer.

DiscworldDeath

12-08-2012

Quote:
ChronicleX:
A better fix for Shyvana's Rage generation would be not to tie it to relics, but to tie it to CDR. 1% increased rage generation per 1% CDR. Similar fix could also be applied to rumble, make his skills generate a % less heat based on CDR so he can cast spells for longer.

Can't really touch Rumble like that. Some players want to generate heat faster. You're now making skills generate different amounts of heat, and it becomes increasingly hard to judge how to use abilities at any given point. It also breaks his game-play completely from the other maps.

Rumble also isn't weak and in need of help, his main issue is mastering heat control.

Cauldrath

12-08-2012

Mastering heat control? Since when has it been more effective to stay in the danger zone than to just spam all his abilities as fast as you can? Definitely not since they nerfed the bonus he gets from danger zone.

Fabs457

12-08-2012

respawn timers too please!

FetisPuncher

12-10-2012

Nome, how inclined are you with making individual champion augmentation when it comes to dominion? e.g. Nami no longer stops when caster spells.

Redeemed In Fire

12-11-2012

Nome, how do you feel about making Tear a constant charge time like RoA? Right now, it's only chargeable on a small subset of champions who have mana toggles or 2s CD spells, and if it was made possible for normal champion to charge it, it would charge superfast on those. There's also the issue of if it had a low cap to charge, then it would be harder to use the item evolutions properly.

Edit: After some discussion, the idea proposed is this:

Tear stays the same. Charge system yadayada.

Manamune and possibly Archangels have the charge system replaced with flat mana gain over time (however much makes sense). This means you need to sink gold for having reliable fast charge time on champs that can't charge it, so it's not totally broken "spend 700g to get free mana, 1400 more to get dumb damage whenever".