Tentative Changes for 1.73

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Suppordle

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulleer View Post
Yeah but with how the effective health works, you always wanted to build health instead of going all in with resistances like most did because people will buy LW/VS. Now you just want to skew it further toward health.
Previously you wanted a balance of hp and resistances yeah. Now... its not so much skewing as making resistances completely irrelevant, at least on the armor side.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshackalak View Post
Who actually builds RoA? I only use it on Kass and Swain, and I don't think Kass deserves any buffs. He might be a lost cause as far as balancing goes though. I guess it helps Karthus and Anivia as well, I just haven't seen them in ages.

The energy buff helps Akali, which was already a pubstomper. Fine by me, but might be bad for new players. I still don't think Kennen and Zed will be very viable. My suggestion for champs that rely heavily on their AoE ult, such as Kennen: Refresher Orb, an item with an active that removes the cooldown of your ult.
what the hell man?, Bruiser+refresher orb, oh gawd No ._., although it would be hilarious with JArvan, but NO

As for the changes: the RoA, Cleaver , Aura and Energy/Rage ones are pretty much needed and welcome :3, if live team left cleaver as a stackable passive then they are really blind or have a plan, but an alternate to cleaver that has an Unique passive as a solution is welcome.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
This patch in particular is basically like playing DotA/HoN again.
Not really, i'm not praying to end up in the team with the devourer smurf as i queue, yeah, no smurf boosting system sux -_-.

WaterD103

12-05-2012

Part of the problem was terrible feedback from the community. Community, wrongly, insisted bruisers were a problem. There you have now bruisers are useless. Here is the problem, bruisers were never on problem a dominion, now they nerfed, now they are not even viable.

konfetarius

12-05-2012

Nome, have you considered putting Warmog back into dom to see how it does?

Skulleer

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Part of the problem was terrible feedback from the community. Community, wrongly, insisted bruisers were a problem. There you have now bruisers are useless. Here is the problem, bruisers were never on problem a dominion, now they nerfed, now they are not even viable.
Bruisers were the strongest champions on Dom, with Teemo, Heimer, Zyra etc. thrown in.

otirruborez

12-05-2012

to be honest i think cleaver just needs to be totally removed. it has no place here. ad casters were perfectly fine.

Dominus Arts

12-05-2012

Well the impact of Black Cleaver might lessen if in the new patch it will be adjusted together with Last Whisper to be "One choice option".
What I mean:

You Buy Black Cleaver: You cannot buy Last Whisper or Another Black Cleaver
You Buy Last Whisper: You cannot buy Black Cleaver or Another Last Whisper

This will give people one choice: If You are melee auto attack champ You'll see Black Cleaver More Viable than LW
If You are skillspammer You will like LW More.

konfetarius

12-05-2012

Last Whisper stacking OP.

exe3

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Global aura and health relics will now benefit Shyvana's fury system as well. Have to be very careful here, because too much of a boost can make her indefinitely stay in dragon form, or allow her to go around collecting relics for a no-cooldown ult.
If it proves too much try dropping the passive increases but leaving the health relic bonus first. My main worry before was that not getting the rage from relics would feel too inconsistent with Trynd and Renekton.

I think this is just partly a problem with Shyvana's rage implementation being a glorified cooldown, no different to Skarner's passive except it allows you to prelong the ulti.