With the holidays coming up...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

odds are most people will be visiting family or having family visiting them.

are you close with your extended family? why?

I know a lot of people who dread family gatherings. While I am not especially close with everyone in my extended family it is nice to see most of them.

do you feel obligated to appreciate your family because they are "family"? is that a valid reason to value someone?

sammich kek

12-04-2012

Couldn't be further from my extended family. I live in Alabama, they're the type who have adapted racial slurs as part of their normal vocabulary. I flat out refuse family gatherings and have done so since I was old enough to drive. In short the ignorance is overwhelming.

Umbasa

12-04-2012

family gatherings are one of my favorite times of the year. my mothers side of the family is very similar to my immediate family (same age kids, same interests) so it works great. My dads side of the family is kinda country and theres some tension there but its alright.

ThaBizness

12-04-2012

I am very close to my family and have 3 "families". I have my parents, brother, and sister and their families. My in laws and their family. I also have my family at home. I love spending time with all of them.

But I never feel obligated to spend time with them because they are my family. If my mom did something I didn't agree with, I wouldn't hesitate to cut all ties to her

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

yes, big family gathering thanksgiving and xmas for my family