computer problems with new hud. make new hud optional

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RANDOM MIDGIT

12-06-2012

I dont know why, but with the new hud in the preseason update, whenever i open shop, chat, or the score board, parts of the screen stretch out, making it impossible to see scores and, more importantly, buy items. I've had this problem before with this comp. It runs games 60 fps fine, but with specific games this issue occurs. i HAD this issue with WoW, but it disappeared after i changed what directX i was using for it. to be honest, im not very computer savvy, so i dont know how to begin addressing this. Because of this, it would be GREATLY appreciated if the new hud is made optional so that i can continue to play LoL. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this any advice would be appreciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cure Gorilla

12-08-2012

Well, I have to add that on my laptop new HUD made League a bit more "hard-driving", sometimes it runs not smoothly at all. I even have "lags" , I mean not connection problems (still some of them existed even before) but my PC just can't deal with it as fast as required by new version of the game.