Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new spells on ranked 5 v 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxNoWorryxX

12-04-2012

Plz remove barrier on 5 v 5 plz.. Really is not funny this skill for map 5 v 5... Are destroying the game.. First change map 3 v 3... Nothing play again 3 v 3 because new map.. Is for campers players ... Map for teemo.. And now add in 5 v 5 new speels.. Camon remove barrier on 5 v 5 ty..

mdiaz28

12-04-2012

Since old 3v3 never favored Shaco, teemo or any champ that works well with bushes......

Rutank

12-04-2012

i agree,barrier is such a nub as spell, i understand it's pretty good for adc's so they don't get burned down, but late game when they already have a flash+ barrier adc's will become increasily gay to kill. Now a signed or something other with tank abilities with barrier, also way too annoying to handle.

Azerax53

12-04-2012

Quote:
XxNoWorryxX:
Plz remove barrier on 5 v 5 plz.. Really is not funny this skill for map 5 v 5... Are destroying the game.. First change map 3 v 3... Nothing play again 3 v 3 because new map.. Is for campers players ... Map for teemo.. And now add in 5 v 5 new speels.. Camon remove barrier on 5 v 5 ty..

Agreed! this spell is an indirect nerf to Darius and i feel like it is ridiculous and soooo CHEAP! no skill involved.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

English OP.

Sleipnir of Hel

12-04-2012

A 2 second shield. Right, like all of your damage is being done with a 2 second period.

Madness6

12-04-2012

Quote:
Azerax53:
Agreed! this spell is an indirect nerf to Darius and i feel like it is ridiculous and soooo CHEAP! no skill involved.

Gotta keep in mind Darius's pull gives armor pen and the way its calculated now he got a pretty big buff...