Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tear builds for Singed - for lulz or for competetive play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

12-04-2012

Ok, it takes a little over 30 minutes to charge two tears in a bot game. Maybe less.

1/8/21 masteries? Strength of Spirit is very strong.

It's actually hard to make gold faster than you can charge tears. At first I thought Catalyst after Tear would be good. Maybe it's better to get a Catalyst after Tear in a more serious game, because recalling repeatedly early-to-mid game is only acceptable in bots.

AAS before Manamune, I think? AP is just better... Singed only has autos and fling for Muramana procs. Then again, Manamune is cheaper, letting you start on tear #2 that much sooner.

After your two tears and RoA, then what? GA because Singed is a jerk like that? Deathcap for the lulz? Malady for Muramana good times?

I'm open to both fun and serious builds here. I don't really play Singed seriously, but the new Tear is neat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

12-04-2012

Yeah, I charged two tears in under 25 by skipping Catalyst in a bot game. Manamune first. It's sort of crazy, but he needs AS to use Muramana much.