Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Dominion]Mouse Vanishing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaikoGekido

12-04-2012

I didn't notice when it started, but I saw when it came back.

I was Renekton, rolling face on keyboard, and the cursor vanished at some point after a fight near bottom right turret. I could click the ground and see the arrow animation for movement as well as highlight, but the graphic for the cursor was gone. I alt+tabbed and it was also not appearing in Windows 7. However, if I moved over something that would normally change the graphic of the mouse, it would cause a repeating pattern on the mouse cursor, like multiple tiny lines stacked ontop of each other.

The mouse finally came back after a fight at bottom left turret. I guess clicked where the tower was to capture it and hovered the mouse over it while Renekton did his capture animation. That's when I noticed the cursor return to normal, and it returned to normal in Windows 7, too.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linchiko

12-04-2012

I had this issue, it made it almost impossible to buy thing in shop. Since at points the mouse would vanish in-game and outside of it would be the horrible distorted mouse :L