Will the world end Dec. 21?

Yep, I already turned my basement into a post apocalypse sanctum. 0 0%
No you ******. Go outside. 4 100.00%
I have that little creeping fear at the back of my head. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think the world is going to end?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quision

12-04-2012

On December 21st? I know they say that people just interpreted the Mayan calendar wrong, but do you have absolutely no doubt Dec. 22 will come or do you sometimes think of the end of the world as if it could happen?

Poll.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Absolutely no doubt.

Bilbosky

12-04-2012

I'll use it as an excuse to get hammered with friends back home, but I don't believe in the slightest that the world will end.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

about once a decade there is some societal scare like this that encourages people to live life before they die (or act like complete ass hats because they think they're going to die [or kill themselves so they can die first]).

the most recent: Y2K. why would computers listing the date as 1900 make the world end? no one knows.

in the same vein, why would a calendar ending make the world end? your calendar ends every year. plenty of lunar, fortnight, and obscure time measurements occur across various historical communities. for some reason people have latched on to Mayan calendars (images frequently misused to present Aztec calendars) as the new coming of the apocalypse.

it is wrong.

they are wrong.

I am looking forward to the suicide rates.