Report Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sieros

12-04-2012

Is what Varus said to me in game, why? i didn't play an ACTUAL support, i played bruiser teemo, figured i'd support my team with slows and blinds, i roamed and covered lanes actively and ganked more than our jungler.

And then "wow teemo wtf"

Varus died, why? he was at their turret without me, so is it my fault for ganking another lane and getting them fed? or is it Varus's fault for over-extending?

Another instance i had left to ward and he engaged on vayne without me and died, "noob teemo, report after" he said. he said it was my fault for not actively telling him i was going to ward, when i was directly next to him on the screen.

Nunu had killed me and proceeded to call me a ***** and other offensive things and told me to enjoy my ban.

I was verbally abused, reported, and left demoralized for playing a certain way, even actively engaging with the teams and helping them, i was blamed for a majority of our teams deaths.

I guess that concludes my "rant", but i'd like to get a perspective of everyone, if i was on your team, playing good, warding actively, helping, would you report me for not playing a "labled" supported character?

Diana Main

12-04-2012

I played with a teemo support today

We shared cs and ****ed that vaynes day up

Valkyrie Leona

12-04-2012

No, if you're playing your part and allowing the carry to take the farm and you're effectively supporting them in lane, then you're doing your role. Just because Teemo isn't considered a "support" any champion can be played in that role, but some scale a bit more effectively. In your first situation, the Varus is at fault for his overextension, as he clearly knows that you aren't around to help him in any way. I'm sure this person would've yelled at you regardless of you being a "true" support or not. Besides, Varus doesn't have an effective escape in his kit to escape from most AD carries, especially from Vayne.

Lord Pudding Cup

12-04-2012

sadly this is the case and only case where i block teammates :S honestly if u die its not ure lane partners fault, you have to worry about your own escapes not rely on others if hes over extended its his fault not yours your not moving his mouse.

Vertchewal

12-04-2012

Everyone hates Teemo.

NinjaCÅT

12-04-2012

Report teemo cus hes teemo

Sieros

12-04-2012

sorry this is a serious post not meant for immature responses

Rauschen

12-04-2012

Serious Post
Teemo

Pick one

Sieros

12-04-2012

so this is what the LoL community has come to.