Dual Monitor Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosLegion2

12-04-2012

The side of my screen that i switch over on with my cursor will not allow me to scroll the map. I was able to scroll the map before this patch with dual monitors since it did not let me move my cursor over to the next screen in game. Tried each screen setting in game which didn't work. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and has solved this problem.

Luco

12-05-2012

Same issue.

AtomicSmurf

12-09-2012

have same problem

CoffeeBreath

12-13-2012

this worries me, i just JUST got dual monitor set up to keep an eye on my stream while i play...

here goes nothing, testing.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-13-2012

Clicking inside your LoL window or using fullscreen as opposed to borderless/windowed should work. I use a dual monitor setup and everything's working just fine.

If your mouse is operating outside your LoL window, some other program has primary overlay.

CoffeeBreath

12-13-2012

no problems here

illitirit

12-13-2012

I actually use triple monitor with no problem. I don't use full screen mode, I use a combination of windowed borderless and a program call shiftwindow. Basically all it does is resize your game to whatever monitor you want full screen while keeping full screen properties. Give it a shot, as I was having problems too before I found out about the program.