Spirit of the Spectral Wraith

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carbon

12-04-2012

I would really like an explanation as to why it loses the Health Regen stat from the Spirit Stone. None of the other Spirit of the " " items lose the health regen.. To be honest, no other items in the game lose stats from an item that builds into it.. its kind of just silly if you ask me..

Joebags

12-04-2012

Plenty of items actually lose stats from items they build out of, especially regen stats and gold/10 stats.

RyuPhalian

12-04-2012

Why are you complaining? It gives 20% Spell Vamp.

Garthul

12-04-2012

Think of it instead as upgrading that passive health regen into spell vamp. It is a little weird though.

9hours

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebags View Post
Plenty of items actually lose stats from items they build out of, especially regen stats and gold/10 stats.
Huh? I'm pretty sure the only stat lost on upgrade is gp10. I remember a while ago Bloodrazor used to lose AD on upgrade but they changed it specifically because it doesn't make sense.

mistahsparkuls

12-04-2012

agreed, it is dumb that health regen is lost, especially since this is a jungler item, and health regen really helps junglers by allowing them to gain some back while, say, travelling between lanes or sitting in a bush waiting to gank.

Carbon

12-05-2012

Yea dude the only items that ever lose stats are the GP10 items. And the only thing they lose is the GP10 on it. ;\ So invalid argument that lots of items lose stats. If you can go find me THREE items that lose stats besides gp10 items. ill drop this argument.

Kladiator

12-05-2012

I saw this as well and found that it wasnt lost on the other spirit stone items. Im wondering is this a mistake or on purpose? A red post would be much appreciated.

Carbon

12-05-2012

Can we get a red to give us some insight on this please?