Base Build for Kah'zix (I know Team Comp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolloophole

05-27-2013

My base build starts with this.... and goes to here almost all the time. ( I don't have issues with mana )

1.Tear 3 health Pots

2. Build Last Whisper and Boots/ Singuine Blade / Maw of Malmortis / The Black Cleaver

3. If I get to it. Randuin's Omen.

I rarely get to Randuin's Omen b4 fight is over.

P.S. I get focused quite a bit (probably health related and burst related).. is thie base build viable? (I know you have to switch it up on team comps.. but as a base)... change order or items... Opinions do very I know... But I'm wanting to Jump in hit like a truck with my burst. I also lvl abilities qwe then finish out q first then w... problem is with my ult my first choice is w for farming/gold..... Is my route noooooobish... i just bought and have racked up assists but not so many kills....(some).. but deaths are hurting... please help... try not to troll.... first account and fresh at kah... THANKS! (oh yeah looked at mobafire.... but nothing is super viable for TT.... its all SR.... )

lolloophole

05-27-2013

b u m p

lolloophole

05-29-2013

all right I know this question may be a bit annoying.. so I'll ask this.. any seasoned vets who play kah quite a bit (Season 3) interested in streaming me and me streaming them? add me lolloophole

Skull Kid239

Master Recruiter

05-29-2013

build tear
build trinity force
build manamune (muramana)

BroderickT

05-30-2013

I got

Boots+long sword+ 2 health pots
Tear
Brutalizer
Sanguine or Sunfire cape
Muramana
Then situational from there

lolloophole

05-30-2013

thanks was gonna say trin may not be terrible but not super viable.. least not early game...

lolloophole

05-30-2013

i just need early game farm.... thats killing me right now... i'll try long sword

ElectricHound

05-31-2013

None of this is good for Twisted Treeline. Follow a Khazix jungle build, not a laning build. Build a Sheen first if you have to, Brutalizer, and then decide if you need a phage or not. If not, go for Black Cleaver, then Trin Force. You should be levelling your Q here first, not W.

Troy L Jenkins

05-31-2013

you do want the tear and you have the build down as you list it. (and stay in the well and farm the tear and ignore the level 1 fight) except you do wana give him some kinda health or MR depending on the enemy team especially in solo queue on TT though fairly early when you dont have any beefy's to run interference for you. Being an assassin you are gonna be the squishy they are wanting to focus if they have half a brain.

I've never seen a trinity force on a pro level Kha , that doesn't mean its no good, i've just never seen it and I pay attention. The slow on trinitiy is lost on Kha since hes not there to be in a sustained fight, he should be in , kill and done. If the the fight lasts too long he is dead anyhow is what i'm thinking so your paying for something that hes not really getting much use out of.