Played ranked, no ELO...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painmerchantt

12-04-2012

I've played about 50 ranked games and after each match it shows that I have a given ELO and +/- however many points... NOW... on lolking.net, it shows I don't have any ranking, and other players don't show me as having a ranking either. How can this be fixed, is the game bugged, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Soraka Goes Mid

12-04-2012

I've noticed that lolking won't show your elo if you're below 1200. I don't know why this is. It may be a bug in their site. You need to contact them about it though, because lolking isn't run by Riot.

Anyway, as long as your elo is showing up in game on your Profile screen, you can be sure that's your proper elo.

Grollm

12-04-2012

Lol no. Because you aren't technically "ranked"until you reach 1200 elo. It's like you're still playing the minor leagues and then once you get to 1200 then you're on the bench of the big leagues. You're there, you're just not good enough to play yet. Does that make sense?

Grollm

12-04-2012

According to lolking your elo is 1190, but if you've dropped below that it won't show, unless you get REALL Y low, like down to the 700s. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25223989#profile

Painmerchantt

12-04-2012

Problem is....you get stuck playing with bads, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to solo carry them out of the mess they created. I'm looking to find some solid players to play with and perhaps start a 5v5 team. You can check my game stats and see that I'm a good player, just can't get out of this HELL of ELO haha!

Dowwnwind

12-04-2012

man, u get elo. you always aget a plus or minus elo. just look at your summoner profile and thats how much elo you have, its updated as soon as the game ends. lolking is a 3rd party site, its close, but mayne not entirely accurate.