Ziggs and the a few tweaks he needs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zungaron Lavode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Why use Ziggs over Lux you say? Well Firstly his Q which is his main damage dealer has a better cd then lux, longer range then lux, nifty bounce that can be used to hop creeps, and helps his passive even if it misses. Next up if his E slows some one, it also damaged them that means he damages then slows. Lux can slow then damage. Now for utility. Ziggy can use his as wussy cc or as a flash. Lux can help allies a few ish times in a team fight. I have gotten kills by using Zig W to knock folks into my E then landing a Q and ignite. Ultis. Lux is in a line. Tis a thick line but its still a line. Ziggs is a fatty circle of doom that synergy better with every Aoe cc spell in the game. (Zyra with a piggy backing lux may be the only one he dosent but who cares?)

Tldr, Ziggs > lux Due to better lane, only needed 1 point in his utility for it to get awesome. Round doom boom ulti with cast time reduction biased on ranged that has a better shape. For the finally he throws F***ing bombs

Why Ziggs over karth, you can win more match ups and there are less jungles that will End you. IF you see a match where you can say. Oh theres no one who can touch me if i play karth. Play freaking karth hommie. Ziggs how ever need not panic over gap closers as much as karth does.

MP problems? dont spam his Q unless it will hit. Use creeps to instantly detonate it on a champ. Dont throw counting on a bounce to land on a bro cuz they can walk the hell away form it. If there is no Boom don't use it.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Riot pls

RadiantPyrophore

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuhara View Post
nice post.

ziggs is cool and fun but i always think why play ziggs when lux does everything better.

long range poke, snares/slows, sniping top or bot from long range.

imo ziggs needs some tlc b/c he is just inferior to her in every way.

the cd on ziggs w is ridiki, it should be reduced by 1 sec for each aa made or q bomb hit or something.

oh hey look!!! another thing ziggs and lux have in common!!!!

24 sec cd on ziggs w, 24 sec cd on lux ult! hows that happen?
Ziggs has excellent scaling, better AoE, and can kill people a whole lot faster without being uber fed.

TrinityForceZX

03-19-2013

I like the snare and slow on Lux, But Ziggs should have some more cc, I don't really like W, although its good for positioning, he's kinda vunerable upfront after you use W. and if you misplace E its he's kinda done for.

Kiting/Positioning
Lux on the other hand can pop her E if she misplaces it and Q roots enemy in place so she has time to keep away enemies close up

Cooldowns
Lux has alot better cooldowns in terms of ultimate and E . Ziggs spammable Q doesn't quite match a 24S ult and spammable E

The cooldown on Ziggs E is rather too long, though it lasts a long time, It doesn't have the refund rate as Lux's E if she were to misplace and activate cooldown sooner. I think Ziggs should have a flat cooldown on E of 12S but the mines would have to last 7 seconds.

The Dudyr

04-02-2013

I found out that some reds frequent this part of the forums.

Even if I got a "I'll bring this up at the next meeting" it would be great.

Titiln

04-02-2013

Add passive per level CDR on satchel charge.

The missile speed of his abilities become faster the closer they are to ziggs (Ex. Satchel charge deploys instantly if set underneath ziggs, same with E)

Shorten the deployment time on E by half a second.

Amalickiah

04-02-2013

Ziggs would be much more viable imo if they just increased his base movement speed.

Titiln

04-02-2013

bump.

MartacustheLeet

04-02-2013

you're drunk man...go home.