Hello, before i start, i'm just goign to say this is not a bug which will affect game. Just something random i found.
1) buy sightstone
2) buy ruby sightstone (NOT UPGRADE)
3) place sightstone wards. It should place 3 wards instead of listed 2 (May be due to ruby's passive. THIS IS NOT THE BUG)
4) Sell ruby sightstone. The regular sightstone will act as Ruby sightstone from now on. (Assuming the wards haven't expired naturally)
Why this won't affect game?
1) both sightstones share a pool
2) Who will end up buying both? :P
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.