Machete + Crystalline Flask start for S3 Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Personally I think the utility tree is good but require us to go really deep into the tree to get the real goodies out.

My team had came up with a new meta idea and beat Team Dynamic last night with it, I can't tell and explain how the new meta is going to be, but for sure there are many new things that can happen in this new season.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

I have tried both ways and Ult tree with flask gives far more sustain and mobility. You do need a hearty leash but after that your on your merry way until its time for a lvl 4 gank. Typically I am not finding myself needing to recall after I hit 4, I just go strait for a gank because I usually am topped off on hps. Maybe I play more sustaining junglers? What about your builds? I am finding dps and Armor pen or Magic pen far more useful now that armor, mainly because its cheaper to afford and can really snowball a game to ending at 20 mins.

ChampStat

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I have tried both ways and Ult tree with flask gives far more sustain and mobility. You do need a hearty leash but after that your on your merry way until its time for a lvl 4 gank. Typically I am not finding myself needing to recall after I hit 4, I just go strait for a gank because I usually am topped off on hps. Maybe I play more sustaining junglers? What about your builds? I am finding dps and Armor pen or Magic pen far more useful now that armor, mainly because its cheaper to afford and can really snowball a game to ending at 20 mins.
Do you think the increased sustain outweighs the lack of defensive masteries?
And do you think this could work on Nautilus?

The Lord Impaler

12-05-2012

Slightly off topic but I'm finding that Crystaline Flask useful as well and on a most unlikely Champion: Ryze

I play a very 'Pump and Dump' style early game burning though my mana and recalling frequently so I can get a considerable re-use out of the Flask. The math works out such that your very first refill puts you ahead and I'll get something like 3 refills during the early game. Along side the Flask I take the mana pendent that's new prerequisite for Tear as I cant afford Sapphire and Flask. I consider selling the Flask after I've got Tear, SorcBoots, Catalyst, Glacial as that marks the mid game for me, but I can retain it considerably longer, right up until I need the 6th slot.