Talon is now OP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerebralbore101

12-04-2012

With the summoner CD masteries, and boot enchantments he now has flash up ALL TEH TIIIMMEEE!

BC makes him shred Armor like a Baws, and makes him a bit tanky to boot.

BT now builds much easier, and smoother off of vamp scepter.

Easier to buy AD early.

Hydra adds to his burst, damage considerably, because it procs off his Q, and rapes face.

Discuss.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Um, Flash went up to 400 second cooldown. Utility went from 1 pt 15% CDR, to 3 pt 10% CDR, despite being lower on the tree. Enchantment is expensive and you miss out on other possibilities.

I am pretty sure this doesn't equal "Flash up all the time".

Parsay

12-04-2012

Definitely. Just played a game as talon, 16/7/14. (Attempted build - Brutalizer > BC > BT > Hydra > LW > another BT)

16/7 is meh, but 14 assists? as TALON???

Ravenous Hydra wayy too op. Last team fight, I dive in on their squishy, do a w > e to squishy > q > r combo. After my q w (which chunked 75% of the carry's health), i hit hydra active + ult. All five enemies melted (I had 375 AD by then, and most of them were really close. Not even factoring in the aoe dmg from hydra passive). Two tried to run, I cutthroated to one (11/0/19 masteries in cooldown reducs), flash AA'd down the second.

Wait till I play panth to abuse BC's unique

I'm definitely not complaining though, because pantheon and talon have long been not viable at all in ranked because easy countering with armor building and absolute uselessness in teamfights. Definitely contributes to game complexity though, before this my standard talon build was brutalizer + 4 BT's

Qsario

12-04-2012

I'm wondering what on-hit Lulu & Teemo can do with a Hurricane, personally. Lulu especially seems like she could do some massive beam spam if Pix is affected by Hurricane due to the crazy multiplication involved, but maybe it doesn't even affect Pix.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

it doesn't affect pix, cause pix isn't procced by things that apply on-hit, only AAs them selves, kinda like runaan's itself. they do get a huge buff though, because now you can shred 3 guys at once, which for 3v3 is the entire team.....since most of teemo's damage is on-hit, he is now 3 teemos....also, with the change to malady and the spellblade mastery, he has way more dps as AP, plus having the invulnerabiity active from wooglet's in case he gets dived........
TL;DR teemo OP 3v3