Riot wtf are you doing!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infamous Kalen

12-04-2012

I'm puzzled... It's been about 27-35 minutes wait time after dodging for ....a while now. Why is a complaint about it coming up after the patch as if it just happened?

Shaboopie

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumdingeRll View Post
Thanks riot now i need to wait 30 min because of some idiot auto locking twitch with barrier and a singed with revive barrier
S3 preseason patch went live. How do you know those aren't OP champions that will insta-carry you to Diamond ELO?
Also, why are you queuing for Ranked the day a MASSIVE patch comes out?

Kristari Zuboro

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutwald View Post
Hard to admit this... but OP is right. Who two people begin arguing within 5 seconds of meeting each other, and decide they are both mid or both jungling, you are doing a good deed by dodging that game. You are potentially saving two nice people from an awful 20 minutes. Why has riot punished these good deeds?

Also, in ranked play, why wouldn't you dodge when your team is obviously at a disadvantage? Do people not want fair, fun games? I will be continuing to save people from the trolls, even if it means I play a bit less league.

I think most normal players look at dodging as an attempt to stack the odds in someone's favor of a successful outcome, and also believe it's gaming a mechanic that prevents a game from occurring when someone loses their connection.

I think it should incur both, a time loss and elo reduction.

King GrimPhenom

12-04-2012

This is such old news...