Riot wtf are you doing!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumdingeRll

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
But you're dodging because?...

Because?...

To get away from the very people i just said, the people i just said are inevitable, and your enemy is just as capable of getting as you are.
I dodge because i dont want to waste my time losing elo for nothing, and then taking a less sever punishment, but for an absurd amount of time greater than a games half way point. it makes absolute no sense.
Why would i report after a game i never wanted to be a part of.. That in itself is toxic

that is the most toxic thing i would ever do in LOL, but no, you think its helping. Well its not. The less time you are with a troll the better, but riot doesnt seem to have a problem with keeping them around.

theDreamer

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumdingeRll View Post
Why would i report after a game i never wanted to be a part of.. That in itself is toxic

that is the most toxic thing i would ever do in LOL, but no, you think its helping. Well its not. The less time you are with a troll the better, but riot doesnt seem to have a problem with keeping them around.

How in the hell is that "toxic?"

If you queue dodge, nothing is done about the troll. He would end up in someone else's game, and ruin their day. If the next time someone dodges, that's more games ruined.

By sucking it up, playing with them, and then reporting after, you help clean the community of the troll. And again, I fail to see how you know for certain barrier (a great survivability summoner, like heal, but more selfish) is a troll. And Twitch is awesome.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Make sure that you are dodging because of an actual legit troll, and not an inferior team comp. You should not be able to constantly dodge because your team is bad at banning and picking.

HumdingeRll

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
How in the hell is that "toxic?"

If you queue dodge, nothing is done about the troll. He would end up in someone else's game, and ruin their day. If the next time someone dodges, that's more games ruined.

By sucking it up, playing with them, and then reporting after, you help clean the community of the troll. And again, I fail to see how you know for certain barrier (a great survivability summoner, like heal, but more selfish) is a troll. And Twitch is awesome.
Are you kidding me! at the cost of a loss, how do you know it wont happen right after that game, and then again. Leaving a que just resets everyone else's que, whats wrong with that?

OH guess what? when someone dodges becausae of a que troll. You can stop the que you are already in and wait a couple of seconds to refresh the que!!, whats soo hard about that?

Whats soo hard about making the first dodge 5 min, second dodge 10 min, 3rd dodge 20 min, 4th dodge 40 min,

There is absolutely no absuse for this!!, why do people intentionally dodge, it makes no sense. So why do they have 30 mins? it makes no sense!

HumdingeRll

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augratafier View Post
Make sure that you are dodging because of an actual legit troll, and not an inferior team comp. You should not be able to constantly dodge because your team is bad at banning and picking.
OH sorry i guess when someone says in que, im going to troll, man like idk dude!, i guess thats not making it a clear troll!

Gutwald

12-04-2012

Hard to admit this... but OP is right. Who two people begin arguing within 5 seconds of meeting each other, and decide they are both mid or both jungling, you are doing a good deed by dodging that game. You are potentially saving two nice people from an awful 20 minutes. Why has riot punished these good deeds?

Also, in ranked play, why wouldn't you dodge when your team is obviously at a disadvantage? Do people not want fair, fun games? I will be continuing to save people from the trolls, even if it means I play a bit less league.

theDreamer

12-04-2012

Quote:
Are you kidding me! at the cost of a loss, how do you know it wont happen right after that game, and then again. Leaving a que just resets everyone else's que, whats wrong with that?

OH guess what? when someone dodges becausae of a que troll. You can stop the que you are already in and wait a couple of seconds to refresh the que!!, whats soo hard about that?

Whats soo hard about making the first dodge 5 min, second dodge 10 min, 3rd dodge 20 min, 4th dodge 40 min,

There is absolutely no absuse for this!!, why do people intentionally dodge, it makes no sense. So why do they have 30 mins? it makes no sense!
a) The system doesn't inherently know why you dodged. Maybe you dodged because you didn't get the role you wanted. Maybe you dodged because you wanted to waste people's time. Maybe you dodged because you were counterpicked. These aren't good reasons to dodge.
b) There are more than 10 people in the queue, meaning when you dodge, the troll will quickly be matched up with a new team, even if the 8 other people stop their queue and wait 5 minutes. By dodging, you allow the troll to continue making people's lives miserable, instead of helping the community.

Did you know dodging used to incur an instant Elo loss for the dodger? It was determined that a queue lockout would be more fair, but still punish those who abuse dodging because of bad team comps, counter picking, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutwald View Post
Also, in ranked play, why wouldn't you dodge when your team is obviously at a disadvantage? Do people not want fair, fun games? I will be continuing to save people from the trolls, even if it means I play a bit less league.
By dodging, you are not saving people from trolls, but enabling the troll. Play the game, then report.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutwald View Post
Hard to admit this... but OP is right. Who two people begin arguing within 5 seconds of meeting each other, and decide they are both mid or both jungling, you are doing a good deed by dodging that game. You are potentially saving two nice people from an awful 20 minutes. Why has riot punished these good deeds?

There's nothing wrong with dodging trolls, but a lot of people can't tell the difference between trolling and poor choices. Riot wants people to think about whether they really need to dodge the game. Banning and picking is part of the game strategy, and in strategy games, you are punished for poor strategy by the game being made more difficult. It is something that you are supposed to deal with. If you decide to dodge a game because of that, you deserve the time penalty.

Kassabro

12-04-2012

Quote:
???????????????????????????????? this is for the fcking que!!! jesus this community is dense.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT IN GAME IM TALKING ABOUT THE QUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!!!! QUE DODGE 30 MINS FOR FIRT DODGE IS RETARDED.
If you act like this in champion select, I would troll you too, and I NEVER troll. But, it just seems so easy with you baby :3

Artaher

12-04-2012

LMAO I know he's ragin about it on the forums and went about it in a completely silly way but the child has a point 30mins for a dodge is a bit extreme lol.

Now on a side note. Why are you dodging in the first place lol you know they're just doing it to get you to dodge right ? If they want to roll with what they have selected then by all means allow them to do so and report them at the end of the round sure you lose elo but you do that if you dodge either way so /shrugs *Unless they've turned that function off lol *

Then I say take the 30 min dodge and play a practise or some other free mmo you have on your pc > watch an anime life isnt over good sir!