@Riot, Concerning Bonetooth Necklace...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

As the season changes have gone through, "Attack Damage has generally been made cheaper by roughly 5 to 10%", and Rengar's Necklace was nerfed because it was too efficient while also simultaneously taking the edge off of how strong he was at the time (Season 2, also in Season 2's jungle), are there any plans to take a look at this item again?

Does the development team think it's stats are on par with taking up a slot compared to the new items/builds available?

Does the development team think it's balanced in terms of cost vs payoff?

I ask because as it went entirely unchanged, and I was testing out Rengar in the new jungle earlier, I almost forgot to buy it, and when I did, I did a mini-balk at the price.

While I agree it should be a personal investment for the "sidequest" element of Rengar, is there any chance that while Riot is doing tweaks and adjustments this item will be on the radar for that?

Kizuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

bringin' up mah post.

Voidgolem

12-04-2012

You'll note that this patch was light on champion-related balance changes.

I'd anticipate Rengar/Bonetooth changes next patch or so when things settle down a bit.

among many, many others, probably.