sivir in s3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

(Fyi, on my phone, may abbreviate a lot)
Build thoughts? R Hurricane is confirmed to kinda suck on her. Murumana looks amazing but can she easily get the stacks? Murumana looks just sexy but she's not an AD caster. Yet she could still get stacks? Maybe? Black Cleaver or Last Whisper? Her W resets her AA but LW could immediately affect her AAs AND Q. Bloodthirster still looks good. Is the Phantom Dancer still viable? Infinity Edge still seems good ... or outshinef by another item (doubt it)? Starting with boots, 2 HP and a MP still viable? Or is Dorans now much more attractive? And finally, is Flash + Exhaust still viable? Or will Barrier replace one?
Discuss ~

Edit: As I posted below, I'll just repost here:

Did some testing in a bot match, looked around at the new items, did some calcs and such...

I like this build so far:

Dorans Blade

Tear

Manamune/Boots (You want Muramane ASAP; try to charge it fully asap)

Boots 2 (Berserk Greaves)

Zephyr (Phantom Dancer has crit, this has tenacity and CDR. I prefer the CDR with the Manamune, and Tenacity is amazing)

Bloodthirster ("tons of damage")

Sword of the Divine. A bit redundant with her ult, but between the two your AS should be stellar whenever you need. I originally wanted Inf Edge, but without the crit of Phantom Dancer, it doesn't seem so nice. This gives 3 AAs crits or 3 seconds. Combined with you being a mix of an AD Caster (sorta, you're still an ADC moreso) and and ADC, I think this is good.

Last Whisper. Black Cleaver stacks with your W resetting your AA fast, but this works with your Q more easily, and still looks more delicious.

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

Bump

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

Bump~

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

I'm currently thinking of this build:

Boots+HPx2+MP or Doran's. Go Doran's if your support has some form of mana regen for you-- Clarity, Soraka, etc.
Manamune. Rush this. Sooner it turns into Muramune, the better.
Boots 2 (Berserk)
Zephyr-- AS+CDR? Yes please. Why before BT? The CDR. Sivir is not an AD Caster, but it's good for turning Mana into Mura.
Bloodthirster (optional Vampiric Scepter earlier). "Tons of Damage"
Infinity Edge "Tons of Critage"
Last Whisper (over BC due to, even though W could quickly ramp up BC stacks, LW affecting your Q better)

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

Did some testing in a bot match, looked around at the new items, did some calcs and such...

I like this build so far:

Dorans Blade

Tear

Manamune/Boots (You want Muramane ASAP; try to charge it fully asap)

Boots 2 (Berserk Greaves)

Zephyr (Phantom Dancer has crit, this has tenacity and CDR. I prefer the CDR with the Manamune, and Tenacity is amazing)

Bloodthirster ("tons of damage")

Sword of the Divine. A bit redundant with her ult, but between the two your AS should be stellar whenever you need. I originally wanted Inf Edge, but without the crit of Phantom Dancer, it doesn't seem so nice. This gives 3 AAs crits or 3 seconds. Combined with you being a mix of an AD Caster (sorta, you're still an ADC moreso) and and ADC, I think this is good.

Last Whisper. Black Cleaver stacks with your W resetting your AA fast, but this works with your Q more easily, and still looks more delicious.

Best Furry NA

12-04-2012

Still looking for others' input on this.

Best Furry NA

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
Still looking for others' input on this.
This.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

just give it up man
http://i48.tinypic.com/6gal4m.png

QueenOfTheJungle

12-25-2012

I just carried and got an Unofficial Penta kill with sivir using this build i just made based off this guide: Boots, Dorans, Tear, Scepter, Berserker's Greaves, Manamune, Blood Thirster, Infinity Edge, Iceborn Gauntlet, Guardian angel, Sold boots for Zephyr. I didnt do much mid game, but late game I went legendary and wasnt scared of anyone on their team. Unfortunately the game was lost to my team initiating a fight in a bad position 4v5 with our inhib down :/

ragnaraq

12-25-2012

I recently got a penta with sivir, but didn't use any of the new items.