One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

01-25-2013

well i was thinking maybe she was the little girl cuz she asked about the locket :3

lets see... I have a sort of bio for a summoner, would that help? or would a champion be better? me and my bf came up with a Demacian champ

Theamp4

01-26-2013

Sure kitty, that's fine by me! I've been trying to introduce a new character each chapter, and I have on my checklist to have Drake as a more prominent role as well...

And you will just have to find out

Chapter 8 is on the way!

Theamp4

01-28-2013

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana.

2 days gone past since I said it was on the way? woopsie daisies...

I should get to work on that

kittytoast

01-28-2013

lol fah real

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Hmmm. I feel bad. I haven't commented in a while, I was so caught up fighting flame wars XP I've gotta say, other than Kitty's your story is one of the most enjoyable to see. Even if it involves a summoner :P Also, you said something about making a character. We'll I've always wanted to see what it's like to be a girl so I'll be one If you want a description, I can post it. I've decided to make one involving the league since those have a "fun and games" feel, rather than mine. Still not too comfortable with the concept though...

I've only got the physical and mental features down, not the skills or the history. I kinda want to see what it's like to create a character and let someone else take it away. Of course if it is inconvenient, Ignore this. Actually please do so if that's the case. Don't want to affect your writing too much! Good job so far!

Theamp4

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Hmmm. I feel bad. I haven't commented in a while, I was so caught up fighting flame wars XP I've gotta say, other than Kitty's your story is one of the most enjoyable to see. Even if it involves a summoner :P Also, you said something about making a character. We'll I've always wanted to see what it's like to be a girl so I'll be one If you want a description, I can post it. I've decided to make one involving the league since those have a "fun and games" feel, rather than mine. Still not too comfortable with the concept though...

I've only got the physical and mental features down, not the skills or the history. I kinda want to see what it's like to create a character and let someone else take it away. Of course if it is inconvenient, Ignore this. Actually please do so if that's the case. Don't want to affect your writing too much! Good job so far!

The feels...

T_T

It's really encouraging to know that people like my writing. I get really uncomfortable when the last 3 posts are just me bumping it saying that I'll have it out some time in the future :c

Tbh, I have a secret grudge against Kitty >_> ( Just wish my fic was as popular as hers DON'T TELL HER! T_T)

I would GREATLY appreciate any bio you make. You make it the way YOU want it, I'll see how I can tweak it and put it in :3

I'm serious though, I'll have chapter 8 by... Wednesday if not by tomorrow.... or tonight if time is forgiving.

Frost Archer

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
The feels...

T_T

It's really encouraging to know that people like my writing. I get really uncomfortable when the last 3 posts are just me bumping it saying that I'll have it out some time in the future :c

Tbh, I have a secret grudge against Kitty >_> ( Just wish my fic was as popular as hers DON'T TELL HER! T_T)

I would GREATLY appreciate any bio you make. You make it the way YOU want it, I'll see how I can tweak it and put it in :3

I'm serious though, I'll have chapter 8 by... Wednesday if not by tomorrow.... or tonight if time is forgiving.
Oh ok, thanks!

Tbh, me too T_T But I'm glad she's a friend of sorts. Not competing with us... despite us doing so to her.... However, she deserves the loves. Her writing is good and interesting.

Having it today would be nice XP but do you have examinations? Cuz I do. go to school at 9. Walk to school. In a downpour. Sit for an hour and a half. (wet trousers didn't help me concentrate :/) Walk back home. Through a downpour. Get ready to repeat tomorrow.

Anyway, if you want to see the pathetic excuse of an "OC" I've thought of, it's on the forums now.

Theamp4

01-29-2013

Nah, I did my exams like... weeks ago lol. Plus I'm homeschooled so Nyah~ >:3

Kitz writes so well, so I agree that she deserves da love. The competition is strong with that one.

And I be lookin at it nao.

saladeo

01-29-2013

Spicyjackthebard was good too

Theamp4

01-30-2013

Chapter 8.

Hesitation

Auron and Riven arrived at the institute later that day, and Riven received many welcomes, while Auron gathered many glares. Riven cared not for the welcoming committee. Riven pulled Auron to her side, her hand on his nearest shoulder, as if pushing him forward.

“What did he do to make her angry?”

“It’s Riven, she’s always angry. This must be her next victim of her loathing.”

“Did he hurt her by some chance?”

“Whatever it is, he probably deserves it.”

The crowd’s hushed voices could still be heard to the duo, and it visibly frightened Auron. Riven could see his growing anxiety. “A little bit farther.” She said to him, pushing him a little bit farther.

“Out of the way. Go back to whatever you do.” She called out to the crowd. They responded by dispersing slowly. Riven unlocked her door, and they walked inside together.

“Why are we here.” She said to him after sitting down on her bed.

“Mother taught me to repay the ones who help you… So stay here, I will be right back…”

Riven sighed and then laid back onto the pillows when Auron left. After what felt like ages, she figured he wasn’t going to come back, and promptly fell asleep. It wasn’t long till knocks at her door woke her up.

Riven looked at the box, confused. She took it from him, and slowly opened it. Auron looked away from her, arms crossed in front of him.

Inside was a necklace. More importantly, HALF a necklace.

“…This is a very bad gift…” She said, taking it out.

Auron shifted uncomfortably. “It’s my mother’s necklace. She gave it to me when I left home the first time with some words that went with it.”

Riven hesitated while trying to put it around her neck. It was obvious that she had never worn jewelry before.

“…Let me help.” He said, taking it from her, and tried connecting it together for her.

Riven’s face gave off a pink hue, and she looked into his eyes as he clasped them together. On the other hand, he was more focused on working out the problem of why they wouldn’t connect.

When he finally fixed it, she looked into the mirror nearby. “It looks good. Thanks Auron…”

Auron chuckled to himself. “First time you’ve called me by name… I’m beginning to think you’re warming up to me!” He said just a little to loud.

Riven opened her mouth to speak, but closed it promptly. Instead, she just punched him in the gut. “Not even close.”

Auron doubled over. He felt like he was going to throw up. When the pain subsided, he stood back up. “T-that was unnecessary!”

Riven walked him out the door before he caused anymore trouble. “Goodbye.” She said to him, before closing the door in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake, yet again, was sitting at the pub, mugs piling up like usual. “Duuude, what happened to you?! You look like **** man!”

Auron downed his 3rd drink. “Don’t even get me started. What did I miss.”

Drake thought over his next drink. “Well… You know Rebeka?”

“Yeah, what about her.” Auron replied back

“Dude she’s pregnant now.”

“No way man! With who?!”

“Dak, man! He knocked her up real good!”

“Bull ****. I doubt it.”

“I swear! And Lait was found last night sleepin’ in a dumpster!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Riven~

~HOW DARE YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY AND SAVE HIM?~

~You are next. I’m done ****ing around with you. Prepare for pain, more than you ever would of imagined… Sleep well, you will need it…~

Author's Note: TOLD YOU, BY WEDNESDAY! Anyway, not much to say, feedback be appreciado, and be prepared for moar people and for some twisties soon!