One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theamp4

01-15-2013

FEAR NOT, IT'S COMING!

When I finish a few more paragraphs :3

Theamp4

01-15-2013

Chapter 7.

The Past and The Present

A heavenly moment, blurred only by the pain on the side of his face. Auron’s head jerked to the side, a moment after Riven removed herself from him. “Don’t get any ideas.” She called back, already walking off into the night. Auron touched his face tentatively, and rushed after her.

Waking up the next day had no problems, Auron stayed on one side of the campfire while Riven slept to the other side. They set out in relative silence, neither making more noise than to have small answers to the other’s questions.

“So what’s your sob story.” Riven asked unexpectedly.

“Why do you care. You will just forget it before the day ends.” Auron questioned her back.

Riven slowed for a second before responding, “You know mine, so why shouldn’t you tell me your’s? Not like we have anywhere to be quickly.”

Auron contemplated for a second. She wouldn’t care anyway… “Fine. Only to appease your curiosity… Can we take a break first?”

Riven visibly sighed, and moved off the side of the road to a place where they could sit, eat, and talk. She set up a fire and killed a nearby rabbit with disturbingly snake-like precision. Her cooking impressed Auron. “This rabbit tastes… like the best thing I’ve eaten in a long time…”

Riven looked down to her rabbit and gave a small smile to herself. “You have to learn how to cook when you are alone…” Her smile gave way to her usual scowl. “Are you going to answer my question.”

Auron sighed, “I was hoping you wouldn’t ask again… Whatever.” Auron fidgeted a little and began his tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aurry! Come here for a second.” Lily called for her son. He came quickly, like always. “You’re such a good boy… I’m sure your wife will be grateful one day.”

Auron gave a fake smile to her, hiding his discomfort with her sentence. Auron was never really interested in any of the girls his age anyways… “Is there something you need?”

Lily responded quickly. “Oh yes! Drake is here, he’s going to be staying over for the day.”

Drake stepped out from behind her, and they did their usual greeting. Drake walked out of the room with Auron behind him. “So what’s up with you? You haven’t been talking to me recently.”

Auron smirked. “Maybe because you haven’t been talking to me?” They laughed together, a distant memory for Auron…

Lily puffed out a little air. “One day… He’ll come out sooner or later…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riven interrupted him. “Drake is a friend I assume? And what is so sad about this.”

Auron rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter."

The rest of the day went on without incident, and Drake had left him alone for the day.

A small noise came from the door periodically. It took the door to make noises two more times before he realized it was someone knocking on his door. Confused, he opened the door.

A blur came from the ground in front of him, and he felt a pressure on his leg. “What the!? Let go of me!” He shouted out, shaking his leg in the process.

“Keep them away from me!” The girlish voice pierced his ears. Loud noises could be heard outside. His fathers sword shone as it came down on the bandit. His father himself had taken some serious hits, and he was bleeding slowly. Auron pushed the little girl off of him, and onto his bed. She couldn’t of been more than six years old. “Stay here. Don’t move till I come back, ok?”

She looked up to him sullenly. “Ok…” The girl was on the verge of crying, but he had to help. He took his hunting bow off the wall, and grabbed his quiver along the way.

Outside, Father had 10 bodies strewn about him, each one decapitated or missing body parts from their timely death. His sword had slain them all. The last five bandits fought in dismay, this one man was killing them all.

In a desperate attempt, one of the bandits lashed out quickly.

One slice was all it took.

Father’s head rolled to the ground, and his body collapsed onto the pile of other bodies.

Auron could only scream out at the bandits, and he shot arrow after arrow at them, killing four of them. The one that had killed his father pushed him down on the ground, making him lose hold of the bow.

He felt something by his hand. The bandit held the sword to thrust it downward. Auron readied himself for the meeting with his father…

No!

The girl knocked the man over. The bandit laughed when he stood back up, and pushed the girl to the side. He turned around to face Auron again, only to find the cold steel of his father’s sword pierce his chest.

Auron twisted the blade, before pulling it back out. The bandit fell to the ground clutching his stomach.

“Go inside, find mother... and stay inside…” He commanded the unknown girl. She nodded and turned around for the house… A crest was emblazoned on the back of her shirt, the same as the bandits…

Auron’s face was tear-ridden at the sight of his father, his hand clutching the necklace Auron had made. A rage built up inside of him…

He hacked off the head of the bandits with each swing, followed by the arms, and the legs. Anything exposed to him was cut into pieces, until everything was a bloody mess, as was he himself as well.

Auron separated his father’s body from the bloody mess. He removed the necklace of which Father was holding, and looked at it. Though the glass was broken, he could see a picture of himself and his father together…

Auron strode back into the house and told Lily that the men were gone.

“Where is the girl?” He asked when she was not accounted for.

“What girl...?” Came her response.

Auron ended his tale there. “That's all…”

They sat there in silence, the only noise coming from the fire. Riven seemed slightly disturbed from his revelation. She wanted to tell him, but Riven could only watch him drown in his own short comings. “…Do you still have the locket?”

Auron reached around his neck and pulled it off. She caught it and opened it up. She was right… “He looked like a good man…”

Auron nodded slowly, and responded back. “I still have the sword… Father’s sword. I try and keep it with me at all times…” He reached down to his belt. “But now it’s gone… I guess those people took it…”

Riven watched him with pity, but before he could notice, she changed her expression to a neutral one. “We should probably get going, so we can get to the institute quickly…”

Auron sniffed, and stood up. “Yeah… Let’s go…” He said, as he kicked out the fire.

Author's Note: Hey guy's, sorry for being really late with this one, schoolwork's hard to work around :P Anyway. I'm really glad to see people wanting this alive, so please, I really want feedback or just your wanting it to keep going, anything! Thanks for reading so far

saladeo

01-15-2013

´good chapter, a litlle bit sad tough XD. Keep them coming

Theamp4

01-16-2013

Good! I was going for a little distant type chapter, plus, this chapter is instrumental to the plot!

...that still needs to be thought up :3

Theamp4

01-17-2013

Le Bump.

Maybe I should put a tag at the top of the first post saying that x chapter is out... suggestions?

saladeo

01-17-2013

Good idea.

kittytoast

01-18-2013

Ooh. So they might know each other from their childhoods? That's pretty sad

Theamp4

01-18-2013

What makes you say that?

Theamp4

01-20-2013

Bumped.

Why? Because I can...

Theamp4

01-23-2013

Le Bump.

Also, an update and 2 requests.

First, Chapter 8 will be out shortly.
2nd, is there certain champions, or people you have made up with a bio you guys want to see? I'm sure I can add that person/thing in, and it will give me some diversity as a bunch of characters that I make aren't as good as the few I do make.
3rd, please. PLEASE, I REALLY want your support for this, you guys are like the only reason why I write, so please, I want any and ALL feedback, good or bad, better or worse. Don't just thumbs up or thumbs down the chapters, that doesn't really help as much :/